Am I out of line? epilepsy.com members say so...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am sympathetic, we still have to be logical about things.I think it's time to move on. The way I look at things is "What would you tell your child to do?"

Hmmm. Way too old a post to bother now. Stop worrying that you pi$$ed off someone who spells seizures following the "i before e" rule and WRITES LIKE THIS ("forum screaming").
Cheers,
Arvind

Last edited:
Bernard Rocks

To be as childish, and say that not wanting to know both sides of an issue form those who have 'e', and those who are madly in love with a significant other with 'e' is the dumbest thing since invading a country for no reason, but I'd be banned for sure, cuz I'm not sympathetic.
You go, Bernard.
You are far more helpful than she is ready to accept. We have shared our research and stories. We are Family. We have you to thank.
:clap::rose::cheers::brock::wave::yippee::yippee: :woot:
Dude, they are still picking on you. They are so childish, I will not use their forum. EVER.

Yeah, I guess I should have posted that last FYI as an update to the original post. This is an old thread. I don't visit the epilepsy.com forums any more and have long put this issue behind me.

I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom