Coronavirus

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Fedup,

Take my word I am looking out for myself and I have a lot if time built up so I may retire early this yr. I think
35 yrs. is enough. I also found out today that 6 postal workers now have the virus so I will have to get my mail
with gloves on and wipe it down before I can open it up. I wish you only the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
We seem to heading to more semi-lockdowns/restrictions since COVID cases are on the rise again. There's a lot of stress coming from all sides, so I hope folks can find ways to get relief and help as needed.

Fedup

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
Gone into lock down with me to try and reduce the rate down, some people just do not seem to be taking this serious still.

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Fedup,

I'm sorry to hear you had to go into a lockdown again. I have heard that when Thanksgiving break comes
one of the big colleges by my house is telling all the students not to come back until the spring semester. If
this is true the population will go way down because the college owns 2/3's of the town. It's Cornell University.
The principal of the school where I work has been quarantined for 2 wks. because she's been around someone
that has the virus and I found out on Monday that one of my students is quarantined also so give it time and they
will probably shut the school down for me also. I wish all of you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Sabbo

Veteran
Reaction score
Thankfully, we haven't had another full lockdown. There are restrictions on some things, though. Masks are required everywhere. Now, restaurants, for example, can only serve diners outside or for drive through/take out.

CQ:)

Veteran
Reaction score
We're finally getting things under control here. My state had been in lockdown (especially the city) since August and the other day we recorded our 1st day of all states not having 0 new cases in a very long time.

The premier of my state is slowly easing restrictions.
Where I live isn't so bad but it's a bit crazy because I'm on the border of 2 states and restrictions are strict in my state but the other state they're pretty eased.

They still have borders closed which makes it harder to get over but there's talk they may open soon 🤷‍♀️🙄

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
I knew it was going to happen sooner or later and it did a parent came into the school with covid and on top of that
an employee of a well known dept. store where many people shop went to work with the virus for 3 days so thanks to both of these
people I got tested today and I'm losing time from work. I'm grateful I have 4 months sick time. I just hope my test comes back
negative and everything is fine. Wishing all of you only the best and May God Bless All of You!

Sue

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
I hope you test negative Sue and can stay healthy. Take care.

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Nakamova,

Thanks for your kind words I will know in 2-3 days what the test results show.
Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue