Crazy Monkey & Old Brainy COLLIDES! Part II coming at a Local Theater Near You!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yeah lol..we did too..waiting 4 boilers to break down too when we were at the comprehensive school too!!!im showing my age remembering 70,s arent i?? errr..infact i can only remember 80,s too ..hehehehe .

p.s. Ohio ends with an O, not an A like some southerners prononce it. O-hi-a

Errr, correction - that's

O hi YA!

:::: sulks ::::

If y'all gonna talk southern, say
it right!

:pfft:

Is this a bad time to post this?

Umm ... maybe this isn't a good
time to post that I'm basking in
the nice temps of the 80s with
nice Marchy breezey winds???

:ponder:

oh sharon come n get me!!! 80.s!! Florida? sun?? Amazing!!!! hehehehe...im here ,got cold,its rainy.wet,cold....how can we compare lol?

Hey Brain

No fair, quit rubbing it in :roflmao:

Just because we are currently living in a freezer. I cannot remember the last time the UK reached -9 in my area.

hey

were not used 2 going out then having to come bac in and defrost are we c.m???:roflmao:

Umm ... maybe this isn't a good
time to post that I'm basking in
the nice temps of the 80s with
nice Marchy breezey winds???

:ponder:

Where are the mods ???.....I want that comment removed due to unfair discrimination between weather circumstances - I'm sure there's some Politically Incorrect thing we can come up with here :pfft:

Hey Brain, this girl I used to work with always booked a villa in FL for Christmas. She told me that the neighbour's used to think the Brits were mad, as they'd be out in the pool first thing in the morning when everyone else (the locals) would be wrapped up trying to keep warm. :roflmao:

I just wish that there was more snow, I hate the cold weather if there is a lack of snow, it just gets boring. I love snowball fights, building snowmen and sledging. When its cold without snow, I just sit indoors and moan.

The coldest I have ever been in is -35 windchill up in northern Canada, it was so cold I had to walk backwards into the wind to save the cold from burning the small area on my face that was exposed.

I enjoy visiting these type of temperatures, but only visiting, I would prefer to live Brain's way anyday!!!!

C'mon CM, you'd know why you REALLY had to do that.....

.....if you <ahem> 'let one go', it'll keep you warmer if it DOESN'T leave the clothing !! :roflmao:

C'mon CM, you'd know why you REALLY had to do that.....

.....if you <ahem> 'let one go', it'll keep you warmer if it DOESN'T leave the clothing !! :roflmao:

Awwwww man, thats the best kept secret in the Arctic and now you've let the cat out of the bag!!!

were not used 2 going out then having to come bac in and defrost are we c.m???:roflmao:

Nope, we are not!!!

In Florida its the other way round, you freeze inside from the aircon and then go outside to defrost.

Just could do with with defrosting there now!!! escaping from cold weather,flu.housewrk...hehehe what paradise.Mind my views not too bad i live opposite the fire station!!

aaaChoooo oh bless me :roflmao:

I think I have got a cold coming, bloody UK weather!!!! This always happens after my winter holiday. Looks like steroids for me before my asthma flares up. :eek:(

Mind you, on the plus side, the weather stayed above freezing today :eek:)

oh dear, my sore throat is getting going now. cough cough, splutter.

Last edited:
LOL...C.M...its tissues out,the vicks vapour rub.lemsips...beechams powders!!!..hehehe..dont we just love england.Now if we was in florida it could be none of that..maybe sunlounger out???or even suntan lotion 4 us,we go mad when we see a bit of sun us brits,i like 2 see them when sun comes out and everyone is walking round in skimpy tops,men with no tops on,sat outside pubs with a beer!!its bout march/april hehehe and im on about here in england!!

Hey Lisa

It didn't end up as a cold, it turns out them I am just allergic to cold weather :roflmao:

Deffo on the suntan lotion out, factor 50, we are so sensitive to the sun as we never get to see the dam thing.

So where you are in Yorkshire do you say "Ee By Gum Lad"???

Um, TT

Did you forget that Sharon IS a mod? :roflmao::roflmao::pfft::pfft:

Hey, what can I say? I'm envious of her, too. We get to have a lovely ice storm, so I understand, in the next few hours........YIPPEE!!!!!!! All the idiots who live around here DON'T know how to DRIVE on ICE........*EYEROLL*

:bigmouth::bigsmile::roflmao:

Hey C.M....or instead of saying hi we say..(eyup cock),but as you gather that may offend lol!!I live between Sheffield and Doncaster,but live under the Doncaster borough..i travel 2 sheffield hallamshire hospital though to see my neurologist.And we also say ar thar orate..meaning how are you?Barnsley accents more harder 2 understand out of all s/yorks,i live about 8 mile away from Barnsley.

Did you forget that Sharon IS a mod? :roflmao::roflmao::pfft::pfft:

Well, it's like a Doc - I wanna see another one. It's not fair when Sharon's talking about being a 'Hot-Mod' in the 80's over there, when li'l ole me is sitting here freezin' my nuts off <hmmph>

Sharon, I'm gonna cast you a rope as I'm on the West side of England - please catch it and tug our tiny country a little closer to that hot weather :D

Hey, now

wait just a dad blarned minute! She's gotta tug ME closer first! It's COLD up here in Indiana! That Canadian Arctic air that Eric is sending down here can just go BACK UP to Canada! It's supposed to be around -10.....dangnabitall. Oh, and the ice and snow? Yeah, we're supposed to get some of that too, I hear. BAH.

ERIC??? COME GET YOUR ARCTIC AIR!:roflmao::roflmao:

Hey no fair meetz
Are you trying to jump the line? :roflmao:

Go for it TT on behalf of the Uk!!!

Pull with all your might Brain:clap:

But TT don't forget there is no Eastenders in Florida and I know you an avid soap fan, Sharon might need to haul a satellite across for you as well:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom