Crazy Monkey & Old Brainy COLLIDES! Part II coming at a Local Theater Near You!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

wait just a dad blarned minute! She's gotta tug ME closer first! It's COLD up here in Indiana! That Canadian Arctic air that Eric is sending down here can just go BACK UP to Canada! It's supposed to be around -10.....dangnabitall. Oh, and the ice and snow? Yeah, we're supposed to get some of that too, I hear. BAH.

ERIC??? COME GET YOUR ARCTIC AIR!:roflmao::roflmao:

So that's where the coldness went. It's warmer than usual here so all we get is rain & fog. I miss it being sunny & cold. If you'd rather wet & dark how about trading places :ponder:.

Theres one thing,brains arms will be mighty muscly with all this pulling she as to do...hehehe,we can enter sharon 4 the olympics too...hauling satellite dishes..that,l give the judges something 2 talk about!and it also unites us all!!! president too sharon..go girl!!!!

*Ahem* ... Oh Ericccccccccccc?????

So that's where the coldness went. It's warmer than usual here so all we get is rain & fog. I miss it being sunny & cold. If you'd rather wet & dark how about trading places :ponder:.

Alrighty Eric, C'mere and get this danged
weather of yours outta my State this
instant! That is cheating!

:mad:

I do not like this weather, Eric, I am,
I will not have it in the day,
I will not have it in any other way,
I will not have my sunshine stashed in a jam,
I will do not thrive in this weather, Eric, I am!

:roflmao:

you called?

But brainy Brain can’t you see
Nice & cool is the way to be.
Even though it’s sort of funny
When it’s cool it’s also sunny
You know that I would also bet
You’d still gripe if the temp made you sweat
Or even to have what I have now,
Dark & grey with fog and cloud.
I wish for the cold with all my might
As long as the sun shines nice & bright

:pfft:

But brainy Brain can’t you see
Nice & cool is the way to be.
Even though it’s sort of funny
When it’s cool it’s also sunny
You know that I would also bet
You’d still gripe if the temp made you sweat
Or even to have what I have now,
Dark & grey with fog and cloud.
I wish for the cold with all my might
As long as the sun shines nice & bright

:pfft:

*sigh* me and my big
:bigmouth:

Read on

Rainy and cold weather moving into Bay area
Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BAY AREA (Bay News 9) -- The line of showers moving across the Bay area today is expected to spark a drop temperatures during the next few days.

Once the cold front passes through, lows for the next few days likely will dip down into the 30s and some areas will be under a freeze watch.

There is a 70 percent chance of showers today. Rain hit the Citrus and Hernando county areas early this morning, and Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough counties will see showers as the day progresses.

Temperatures are expected to remain in the 60s today until the rain clears out.

Bay area residents can expect 30-degree nights through Friday evening.

A freeze watch will be in effect for Citrus and Hernando counties beginning Wednesday night as temperatures are expected to dip into the upper 20s and lower 30s for a few hours.

Skies are expected to become sunny after the rain and temperatures should rise by the weekend.

I guess I never know when to
shut-up, I mean stop posting,
I mean ... rubbing it in ...

:paperbag:

OMIGOD Sharon, that does really sound like the weather up here. At least with snow you can build forts, make snowmen & throw snowballs.

Meanwhile make sure you wear a hat:cowboy:

Well folks ....

Stay tuned ...

Looks like Old Brainy and Crazy Monkey
are going to Collide again!

:sw: :fight:

So what do we have in store??

Oh that's top secret folks, like we're
going to spill the beans? Right CM?
Huh? Huh? Hello??

:secret:

Stay tuned ...

:sw: :fight:

So what do we have in store??

Oh that's top secret folks, like we're
going to spill the beans? Right CM?
Huh? Huh? Hello??

:secret:

^^ CM's told me all about it, and if anybody wants to know, send me 20 bucks and I'll tell ya :D

PS. Brain, if you want me to keep it zipped - that'll be $100, mwaaahahaha

Sorry Brain - my price is higher then TT to keep my mouth shut $500

I accept all major credit cards.

Hey I just saw dollar signs for a minute (TT's fault), I just realised what the subject was about - oh goody you are coming to visit me in the UK???

Just kidding, I will be wearing my shorts in april yippee, oh yeah I remember hush hush

Back
Top Bottom