epilepsy and PNES

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

mel239

New
Reaction score
Anybody here with both types of seizures and how do you tell the difference?I read that pnes is a response to stress but does that mean it occurs at a stressful time or a day or week or month later.These new ones are like simple partials and Ive been under way more stress before and they turn on and off like a light switch and they are definitely sensory and Im finding out I have missing memory with some-have no idea my sis told me she was coming over-I just find it hard to believe that these are happening when Im on 2 meds and both are high doses.Everything I googled for 4hrs last night said you wouldnt see such an increase and change if they were true seizures.Im SOOOO TIRED of this....

Back
Top Bottom