finally getting thoughts clear from 17 years ago

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
so I'm finally getting some pieces put together and they always seem to come to me at night between 2-4am it's the strangest thing.
please read this sorry if it's a little long and let me know what you think.
Thanks,

Mike

puzzles slowly coming together about bike accident 17 years ago,, HCMC record stated possible seizure proof (how did I get seat impression on right inside leg) no back tire damage (no rear car hit me) so meaning MD witness was correct in that I did have seizure and also when fixing my bike with my dad’s coworker we had to replace the FRONT tire and FORK both not usable, (meaning I had lost control and ran into a car) and I convulsed up and landed hard on my RIGHT INNER LEG and that’s how the bike seat impression got there and with the rate of speed I was going the rest of the injuries I received are normal based on downhill accidents, I was not hit by another car.

Witness statement on HCMC record finally makes sense as I’m finally remembering more things as I’m trying to remember more things my mom and dad made me do to thank the people in their life to help me not be afraid to get back on a bicycle after that one accident, and thank them for their help.

And also thanking the 1st officer who told my father at his Christmas party that they had to wait for the 5 min seizure activity to be over before they could put me on the back board and transport me to HCMC (My father was a auto repair man and the officer became a client of my father because of his helping me).

Hum... not sure. But doesn't it take awhile for ambulance to even arrive on scene? So from time of accident you seized until they arrived and they still had to wait five mins to put you on board? Maybe more than one seizure. And it sounds like you think you seized and that's what caused the accident? Not a car hitting you first. ???

dont have a lot of info other than what the 1st officer stated is that he also had to wait till the seizure was done and then he had to try and stabilize me (things come in waves) and after I rememebr them my head doesnt hurt but pulses and the ringing in me ears gets worse and I feel dizzy its really weird if I try to remember back, and since the guy saw me have my seizure was a MD they responed quicker than normal and thankfully and where I was biking is chock full of doctors and lawyers :rofl:

Mike

Back
Top Bottom