Game: Tower of Babel (variation)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Oh my, you American's... why oh why are your languages so poor? Why you don't know apple is pomme in French and manzana in Spanish.
Nakamova :clap:for you!
I know the same ones Nak does with a smattering of a bunch of others due to having taught ESL to foreign students for many years and lots of travel. I just can't figure out how to get a picture to paste in the thread.:ponder:

AlohaB, I just copy and paste form Google Images. Sometimes pics are protected and copy-paste doesn't work, than I choose another one. But with most of them copy-paste does work without any problem.

Wasser (German)

Watra (Sranan Tongo)

Just copy-paste with your right mouse click Aloha, I just did directly from the page you linked to...

Liefde (Dutch)
Liebe (German)
Amore (Italian)
Amor (Italian)
Amour (French)
Livda (Sranan Tongo)

Mouse

images

maus (german)
souris (french)
topo (italian)

Sorry...