help please! teacher wants to tell

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Just updating to let you know nothing has been said to the children yet.
Teacher and special ed teacher will be talking to Jacinta then we will go from there .

Sorry Epileric im so slow replying.
Sounds like it is harder dealing with adults and people that should know better.

Just updating to let you know nothing has been said to the children yet.
Teacher and special ed teacher will be talking to Jacinta then we will go from there .

Sorry Epileric im so slow replying.
Sounds like it is harder dealing with adults and people that should know better.

Not a problem. It is good to hear how things are going though, Thanks & good luck. I"m sure many others here beside myself have had that experience of dealing with adults that should no better but don't. Makes me wonder sometimes.:ponder:

Hi Epeleric , sure does make you wonder anyway hope you are going well .

I have just posted a new post on ignorance on TV.
So has set us back with telling people.
Such bad timing!

Back
Top Bottom