Honor Epilepsy Awareness Month With YOUR Contribution

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I was in the same situation once... I got tired of waiting and moved on. I wanted to be with this girl for years and she kept dating jerks, and I would help her through it, etc...

Yeah, I been doing this for quite some time.... about 10 years time to let it go I suppose. Funny how your told how great you are and it is still not enough. Do women understand how painful this is?

I'm not sure they do understand sometimes... but it can work out for the best. I was really sad that I wouldn't end up with this girl, but she wasn't the right one I realize now. Years later I met my lovely wife!

Yeah, I been doing this for quite some time.... about 10 years time to let it go I suppose. Funny how your told how great you are and it is still not enough. Do women understand how painful this is?
Do you guys understand how painful you are to us, when we think that a friendship may evolve into something more, and suddenly, we're yesterdays news?

Back
Top Bottom