I cant believe the difference in taking a b vitamin!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Do you know if there is any relation to bananas and seizures?
Well...bananas are a source of potassium. And they're also good for your digestion. So if either a potassium deficiency or digestive issues are seizure triggers for you, then the bananas would help.

But I think that would be a pretty minor factor. Were there any other changes in the last 6 months? Stress? Weather? Infections/illnesses? New activities?

Hi Nakamova,

I usually keep a strict scheduel on what I eat and do. I was drinking well over my limit the past 5 mo's. which doesn't due me any good.
I've drank alot before when I was eating my bananas, and, no seizures.
I cut back on my beer intake. I feel better and no shameful thoughts.
I don't know what happen ?? I used to a health nut. No greasy refined foods, no alcohol, no sweets. I'm trying to go back to that lifestyle.
I like who I was then. I guess I answered my question... It's the alcohol-I knew it along, just didn't want to admit it.

Back
Top Bottom