It's been quiet in the forums lately. Is everyone OK?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hmmm.. I guess that last post could be misconstrued if you didn't know me and my :twisted: sense of humor. No offense was intended Heath.

Hope you feel better (and stop seizing) soon.

My daughter had terrible depression while on Gabapentin. Then I did some research, and found there were a lot of connections to suicidal thoughts. We stopped that drug right away.
I hope you are feeling better.

haha bernard, i completely got the black humour.

didn't appreciate brain's post. delete that flamer.

No worries 1096... she wasn't flaming. We joke around a bit here and try to keep things "light". :)

haha bernard, i completely got the black humour.

didn't appreciate brain's post. delete that flamer.

1096:
Nope ... no flaming here... just
getting "even" with Mr. B!
:D

Hope you're feeling better though!

What did the Neuro say? We haven't
had any updates from you lately!

Hello friends, I am back. My grandmother died on the 5th November, and some days after my mother had problems with her heart and was in hospital until tuesday.
Now everything is getting better.

Hello friends, I am back. My grandmother died on the 5th November, and some days after my mother had problems with her heart and was in hospital until tuesday.
Hi Monste

Sorry to hear about her Grandmother.

I am so sorry for your loss Monste. It must have been a difficult time for your mom.
Glad to hear that you are all doing better. Take care of yourself.

((((((((( Montse )))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear the loss of your
beloved Grandma! Please accept my
deepest sympathies!

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Welcome back to CWE!

withdeepestsympathy.jpg

We've missed you, glad your back. Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hope things turn out okay for your mother. It must have been so stressful!

Condolences Montse. November seems to be the month of tragedies. I hope your mother heals from her loss and you both find peace and happiness.

Thank you very much, my mother's heart seems to be better, but we are still having problems with my uncles, and my grandmothers money.Its really sad to see that they only care about money, and are waiting to "cut the cake".
These days I am taking something for my nerves, I cannot stand to see my uncles behavioring like that, that is also why my mother had her problem of heart, she was so angry, and I had a partial seizure the following day.
We are waiting for the lawyers instructions.

We went through that with Stacy's uncles when her grandfather passed away April 2005. It was horrible.

Been there myself when my parents died 2 years ago. I stepped out for an our to go to the lawyers and when I got back the vultures had empied the kitchen and was working on the den! Had to chase them out and made them bring everything back under threat of police intervention! None of them were even in the wills! I have had no contact with any of them since.

It was so ugly.

Back
Top Bottom