Level 3/4 Epilepsy Centers Map - United States Only

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I did that and where I go is on the website so I know it is a 3 or 4 but it doesn't say exactly if it is a 3 or a 4.

If you bring up the map then click on the location it will say what level it is right under the phone number. Some don't say anything under the phone number so I assume they are neither level 3 or 4.

That would explain why UNMC is like the way they are. They are a bigger hospital, but their services are not good at all. :(

Holy F*ing Sh*t. I thought level 4 centers were better. This explains many things, thanks for the info.

I go to Strong Memorial also called University of Rochester Medical Center. They are at level 4 and take my word if I go to see a neuro at a different location I always go back the Strong they are 103 miles from my home but it's well worth the drive. Wishing all of you well and May God Bless You!

Sue

Back
Top Bottom