Looking for a man when you have epilepsy...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Mela: way to go girl that's so good.

Eli: f'in hilarious that is perfect!!

As to your older post...you should've told the bar guy sure I'll blow you but you should know that with E we tend to bite things ("off") in our mouth during seizures! He'd have been running away and left your number behind!

:roflmao:

I cringed so hard at just the thought of that...
Thank you for one of the most painful mental images I've had in a while... :punch:

:clap:
TY Eli
for giving me the best laugh in a long time.
:roflmao:
on the real side, my late wife and I were even scared of french kissing,
hence the biting off the tongue.lol .
guess im too old for mental images.seen way too many it prolly scarred the old brain.:roflmao:

Try being a single mom with epilepsy, having a boy with epilepsy, aspergers,delayed, Help !!!!!!! And then Say I am walking to the store and some guy tells me I'm beautiful. Then what? Just say. Thanks Dude.Whatever. Buy.

True, hopefully both my children don't have to deal with epilepsy. I am a single dad though, so I can understand that part. Then again, as a woman, at least you get hit on. As a guy I don't usually, which is a little wierd since I don't think I'm all that bad looking and have a decent build.

I suppose I was lucky. Most of my speeches, presentations & articles in college were about epilepsy so all the guys in my classes knew all about me before they asked me out. And one of them even asked me to marry him. I'm trying to give another epileptic friend some dating advice these days.

Back
Top Bottom