masturbation induced seizures?

Ishan001

New
Reaction score
Hi. I'm dealing with the exact same issue. Can you please help me out ? Did you find any help regarding this? If you get this please <send a PM> . I'm really looking for help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hey, I’m assuming your talking about my post about hand crqmping seizures from masturbating? It sent me an email so Im responding to you. I think you said you have switched hands and that didnt last? Thats kinda different cause I switched hands and its been fine for over 20 years or more now. I basically never got any answers from any of my doctors. But I also didnt have transportation for a while then nowadays I dont have insurance. If you can see a nuerologist, do so. If you have one already, ask him or her about this. Dont be embarrassed. Their doctors and humans. Everyone masturbates. Everyone. Its just not openly discussed ussually. But this is something that seems to be happening to more and more people and yet nobody I have seen has got a straight answer, or we just havent heard about it yet? So ask your nuerologists about it and dont let them just brush it off. There is something to this and it needs to be addressed. Your dr’s job is to find out how to best treat you. So if they havent heard of it, then they have the best resources to find out more on this subject. I was put on medication that has worked at stopping my nightime seizures. And I dont dare masturbate with my right hand anymore. So I dont think the meds would stop the cramping which leads to a seizure, ya know? If I could use either hand, I would buy a fake vagina sex toy that can be mounted securly and lube it up and have regurlar hand free sex with it. Just gotta use your imagination to get around the blocks in the road, ya know? Again, dont let your do tor deflect the topic or tell you its nothing. Their not getting paid to intimidate you or make you feel stupid. Their getting paid to help you. So dont be mean to them but dont be a pushover either. I always wanted to write down all the questions I had and bring them to the doctor with me. Then not leave til I got all my questions answered sastifactorally... Is that a word? Lol!! Anyway, hope this helps? Lemme know if you have anymore questions? Good luck and dont sweat it too much. You’ll figure out how to adjust and adapt around these hiccups in life... peace brother!!

Ishan001

New
Reaction score
Hey, I’m assuming your talking about my post about hand crqmping seizures from masturbating? It sent me an email so Im responding to you. I think you said you have switched hands and that didnt last? Thats kinda different cause I switched hands and its been fine for over 20 years or more now. I basically never got any answers from any of my doctors. But I also didnt have transportation for a while then nowadays I dont have insurance. If you can see a nuerologist, do so. If you have one already, ask him or her about this. Dont be embarrassed. Their doctors and humans. Everyone masturbates. Everyone. Its just not openly discussed ussually. But this is something that seems to be happening to more and more people and yet nobody I have seen has got a straight answer, or we just havent heard about it yet? So ask your nuerologists about it and dont let them just brush it off. There is something to this and it needs to be addressed. Your dr’s job is to find out how to best treat you. So if they havent heard of it, then they have the best resources to find out more on this subject. I was put on medication that has worked at stopping my nightime seizures. And I dont dare masturbate with my right hand anymore. So I dont think the meds would stop the cramping which leads to a seizure, ya know? If I could use either hand, I would buy a fake vagina sex toy that can be mounted securly and lube it up and have regurlar hand free sex with it. Just gotta use your imagination to get around the blocks in the road, ya know? Again, dont let your do tor deflect the topic or tell you its nothing. Their not getting paid to intimidate you or make you feel stupid. Their getting paid to help you. So dont be mean to them but dont be a pushover either. I always wanted to write down all the questions I had and bring them to the doctor with me. Then not leave til I got all my questions answered sastifactorally... Is that a word? Lol!! Anyway, hope this helps? Lemme know if you have anymore questions? Good luck and dont sweat it too much. You’ll figure out how to adjust and adapt around these hiccups in life... peace brother!!
Thanks Man. Its good to hear from people who've actually experienced it.
Ok after experiencing the same symptoms in my left hand. I started humping on pillow. It was fine for couple of years . Now something strange is happening. My left hand has started cramping up again & I'm sure I will soon start having seizures . Looks like I'm running out of options & limbs LOL. I started stuttering after my last seizure which was couple of years back. Now I'm just a miserable piece of shit. My professional life sucks due to stuttering and my personal life sex coz I'm afraid to have sex. Doctors don't know what the fuck is happening. I'm loosing best years of my life dealing with this.

Reaction score
I feel ya

Hey, dont sweat the stutter. Theres plenty of real females out there that dont mind or would even find it cute. Just stay away from shallow people. I know their usually sexier or whatever but theres plenty of good girls that dont dress sexy but look great naked. Get lots of exercise!! Thats always healthy and makes you feel good and confident. Lots of hot girls do yoga. Martial arts is awesome too and you learn how to kick ass. Does wonders for your confidence and its a great way to meet woman. Brazilian ju jitsu is prolly a great place to start? Or a kickboxing class. Just dont sit around feeling sorry for yourself. That will only make things worse health wise... Live music and dancing is healthy, fun, and great way to meet woman. Diet is very important too. Not sure how you eat now but exercise and diet alone could potentially solve some of your health issues? I play alot of soccer and go snowboarding all winter. Makes me feel great and I barely notice my symptoms these days. Typing this letter is making my thumb start to feel weird though. So I’ll leave it here. Stop beating yourself up over things you cant control. And start celebrating the things you can... Fuck doctors!! Be your own cure. Find things that make you feel better and keep exploring different options and treatments. Best of luck homie!!

Last edited by a moderator:

cw2018

New
Reaction score
This is really embarrassing, but as I have been treated for temporal lobe seizures recently (a tentative diagnosis, my neurologist is very careful and trying to confirm it is correct with many tests), I noticed an increase in libido. My libido was abnormally very low before treatment. Now it is probably normal for a 28 year old male. One of my weirdest seizures was triggered by talking to a very attractive girl, my type exactly - a red headed student from the local college where I was a student years ago. We were getting along really, really well. I was discussing the English Reformation with her as I was buying a book on Thomas More in a bookstore she was in. Next thing I know, I have lost consciousness and I find myself in an alley way. I live in a very safe area, so that was not a problem. But it was weird. It happened with a woman one other time. I was observed to lose consciousness and literally stare and drool as she talked to me. Again she was my type. Very cute and short. An intellectual. I don't remember it and every time I see this woman she gives me an odd look, but she is very understanding. And married, so I keep as appropriate a distance as decorum and my spells require. I am not wanting to give the wrong impression for something I cannot help, as I have three young adult nieces who are my entire world and I wouldn't want them to feel unsafe around a man (even if he is not dangerous).

Reaction score
Guys i have the same type of covulsion with spastic feelings from my left thumb(i m left handed) ascending towards my arms neck and left face with black out just at time of ejaculation.i dnt get this attack during sex but only during masturbation .my MRI is normal.if u have any information regarding this problem then plz share with me guys

Reaction score
Basically I haven't told my physician about this due to embarrassment, and I've found zero resources on the internet for this.

Towards the end of 2010, I was masturbating in the shower before work. I felt my right hand tense up (I'm right handed) and it felt like my hand was just getting a really bad cramp. But I couldn't shake the cramp and I couldn't get my hand off of my penis. At this point my vision started to go black and I could feel the muscle tensing up my arm, into my shoulder, my neck and finally my face and then I passed out. I woke up half an hour later in the bottom of the tub with my head split open and went to the ER, told them I just blacked out, got stitches and I was on my way.

Two months later, the same thing happened but when my hand started tensing I knew what was coming, sat down and kicked off the water. This time the seizing was MUCH more violent and my arm was flipping around wildly, extremely tense and painful, and it again moved its way up my arm, shoulder, neck and face and I passed out. I didn't go to the ER that time, and just finished my shower after I woke up and went to work.

Since this, I've tried masturbating with my right hand and it will start to cramp and I have to shake it off. I've also lost some dexterity with my right hand besides the obvious. I can't really manipulate my fingers as much and writing has become a little more difficult to the point where its changed my handwriting.

About 6 months ago, I finally went to a neuro for an MRI, and the MRI showed as being normal but they found a cholesterol granuloma in my ear, but I doubt that was the cause of the seizures and loss of dexterity.

I've not mentioned this to anyone I know or my doctor. What the hell is happening to me?
Brother exactly same thing is happening to me..my mri is normal.its so hard to explain the pain during the time of seizure.i havnt done masturbation for few month cuz of fear of same problem.i dnt know what to do.

Reaction score
too early to say.............i am still having small episodes in my hand,,,this is waking me up at night now........i dont have to be doing anything at al now.....i wake up and just know its going to happen..my hand goes cold,my heart races. then thats it my thumb and forefinger start to spasm..(It doest look like its doing anything ) but i feel like my fingers are being ripped off and twisted then my hand starts to jerk backwards n forwards,,,then it stops and my thumb pulsates really badly.........anyone els had this...i have fell unconcios 3 times wholst having these strange episodes.......scary.
Bro i had this same exactly u have mentioned.my mri is normal.

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
The problem starts in the hypothalamus of the brain this is what fires up the sexual pleasures in a person. If you have any scar tissue
or lesions in this area of the brain it will fire up and cause excitement when a person masturbates and then it turn possible seizures
and it can cause memory loss and they have found in some cases it may be a brain tumor that's leading to this. I would speak to
you Dr. about this and have them do a veeg or a spect scan to see all the details of what's going on. Try taking vitamin B12 1000 mcg.
once a day or start using CBD oil (medical marijuana) it helps calm the nerves down and stops the seizures. Wishing you the best of
luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

N Sperlo

Veteran
Reaction score
There doesn't even need to be scar tissue or damage visible on an MRI to cause this. Talk to your doctor, and don't be embarrassed. This information you're keeping from your doctor may be able to help control your seizures down the line. Some people couldn't imagine not being able to enjoy a little... alone time. :)

C0urt

Veteran
Reaction score
my blood thinners are actually causing issues in my hands, like if i leave my hand resting on my computer for to long or anything it goes numb or starts to hurt, i am in no where the shape i used to be because of the medical issues, but usually the first thing i would tell people would be to try to plank for 30 or so seconds, with the palms spread flat on the ground, then maybe work up to open palm push ups if they want to. that stretching out can open up blood vessels and get everything moving