MRI results finally ... Kind of

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Katiered

New
Reaction score
MRI results finally

Finally! Was at an apt. with my GP and fished for info (I see the neurologist on Monday, but I've been waiting two months and couldn't last any longer!). He said they found that they found my pituitary gland is enlarged, and I'm pretty certain he said adenoma but wouldn't give me any more information since he said it was out of his realm.

I've found some articles linking pituitary tumors and TLE, or seizures in general.. Wondering if any of you had anything similar come back? Hoping to go prepared on Monday to the neurologist. Scared and don't know what to expect. Just can't now stress to my boyfriend about having a tumor (wtf?! Last thing I was expecting at 27) that may or may not be causing this.

Thank you for any thoughts or experiences you can pass along!

Last edited:
I'm sorry you got results like that but I guess its better to know what could be causing the seizures. I just hope youll be doing alright. Sounds pretty scary, lets just hope your neuro can ease your worries with some good news.

Back
Top Bottom