N/A Beer Athletic Brewing Company

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Heavy Kevy

Stalwart
Reaction score
I’ve always loved beer for many reasons. Giving up drinking was and is not easy. I found a N/A beer that is a game changer.
The Athletic Brewing company has a Stout that could change the Irish economy. Their IPA is excellent and they also have seasonal brews that actually taste like Beer!
Good news is you can order it online, and having one at lunch is acceptable 🍻

From one beer lover to another, thanks for the recommendation. 🙂

Cool! One of my friends is doing a "dry January" and looking for N/A beers. :)

Now this is a game changer!
I had one at a restaurant, you know immediately that it’s Guinness.
I could see having one with breakfast 😆
Looking forward to making a black & tan!C030051A-4C2D-4398-A816-C381482666EA.jpeg

Hi Heavy Kevy,

You need to be out my way we have a place that makes homemade beer in 23 different flavors and also nonalcoholic beer.
You can watch them make the beers and they also have a restaurant there where you can have lunch and dinner and if you have
the kids with you they serve homemade soda it's called Ithaca Beer.

The N/A beer market is a good investment.
I find my grilling is better with a beer. 😀

Back
Top Bottom