Neurologist Appointment tomorrow

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Well, the day has come, my Neurologist appointment is tomorrow an for the first time, I'm a bit nervous. Maybe cause I don't really know the full results of the EEG, only that it came back normal but doesn't explain anything in detail.

Plus I'll be giving him my history of head traumas and telling him about the possible seizure few years ago. That will probably change everything. It is possible that what I experienced so long ago was being still recovering from being ill and maybe low blood sugar, hard to say, don't recall everything.

Wish me luck and I'll let you know what happens.

AngelwithDentedHalo

You do not need luck all will go well for you, there is no need to be nervous he is just another person only he might be able to help you out. Since you asked, BEST OF LUCK TOMORROW.

Angelwithdentedhalo,
Good luck with your neuro appt, hope it gos well.
I understand why you would be nervous about your appt but I am sure it will all be fine.

Thanks everyone, will let you know. I'm sure the most he'll say is "WOW, that's a lot" lol Might order a sleep deprived EEG, we'll see tomorrow.

Hope it goes well and the doc treats you well. Be persistent and confident, they work for you and don't let them forget it haha!

Is it today? I hope you have a helpful EEG! Don't forget to let us know how it went.

Back
Top Bottom