November 6th, My EEG is scheduled

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Got the call this morning. My EEG is scheduled EXACTLY 2 weeks from today, November 6th. WOW, that's fast. Didn't expect to be scheduled till maybe the middle of November or toward the end but it's two weeks from today. Can't decide if I'm nervous yet. lol Glad at the same time, hoping to have some answers. Then follow up with Neurologist December 3rd

Lets just hope you do finally get some answers, then you will finally get the help you need

Hope it goes well. And don't forget to VOTE that day too!

Hope it goes well for you and you get some answers. Will be thinking of you

That is good you got your appointment sooner then later. Hope they can pinpoint everything for you. Best of luck.

Good luck with your EEG. Hope you get some answers.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. One thing I don't like about getting them done is all that goop they put in your hair to glue the wires. lol Guess it could be worse, they could staple them on, OUCH. Will be sure to let you know how it comes out.

Looks like the EEG will be the same one as before. The regular EEG that doctors give, same one I had before. Don't know what it'll show but I got my instructions today. Same as before.

What's funny is when I had to do the hyperventilation part, they had me blow on a pinwheel three minutes without stopping. It makes you lightheaded for sure.

Back
Top Bottom