Painting with cats

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Here is Flour, our big long haired white male and his favorite thing in the whole world...boxes.

Flour is a cutie! I want to cuddle Max -- I love it when they do the paw resting.

My kitters are Morpheus who is a lynx-point siamese who was a rescue kitty. He's smart, cool, calm, athletic and graceful -- except when company comes over, then he becomes a neurotic mess unless he's able to hide. He's the leaping shoulder-cuddler.

And then there's Gimli, a long-ish hair tuxedo with a gregarious personality who has an opinion on everything and lets everybody know (vocally and pee-fully). He's one of the least graceful cats I have ever seen, yet has the patience and deadly aim of a ninja.

Aww, I

LOVE kitties!!!!

I had 30 for a while, and then gave them all away......Now, I can't have any, because my son's girlfriend (oK, soon to be fiance' of that I'm sure ;) ) is allergic to them... :( Oh well.......

Rusty

I have an orange tabby, also. He is a very dark orange. I call him Rusty.

Can a poodle slide in here or is it all for cats? My poodle, Puddles, (the name says it all!) has been a prolific pee-er. I never thought she'd be house-broken. I was looking on Ebay to buy her a catheter. But now she goes outside. There's hope for us all.

I've trained my grey cat Sage (I think she has Siamese in her) to roll over upon command. She'll roll over once, then wait for applause until the next instruction. Without applause she'll just sit there wanting for recognition.
She's quite the regal one!

Shelly, I have an orange tabby too. Polar opposite of Sage. Warm and cuddly like a stuffed animal! Though, he's getting so fat! Need to put him on a diet.

Last edited:
Can a poodle slide in here or is it all for cats? My poodle, Puddles, (the name says it all!) has been a prolific pee-er. I never thought she'd be house-broken. I was looking on Ebay to buy her a catheter. But now she goes outside. There's hope for us all.

Of course you can slide a poodle in! All pets are welcome in the pet bemusement thread ;)

Yay for puddles making it outside!

Sorry, Major dog guy here, not cats. Kittens are pretty cool, but they grow up. :roflmao:

However, I was once at a house where they said one of their cats would not warm up to any strangers. We were playing a card game and I picked him up. I laid him on his back and strarted petting him. Pretty soon to their amazement, he was sleeping and purring away.

Dogs are still so much cooler, but also more work.:roflmao:

Sorry, Major dog guy here, not cats. Kittens are pretty cool, but they grow up. :roflmao:

However, I was once at a house where they said one of their cats would not warm up to any strangers. We were playing a card game and I picked him up. I laid him on his back and strarted petting him. Pretty soon to their amazement, he was sleeping and purring away.

Dogs are still so much cooler, but also more work.:roflmao:

DUDE! I have FIVE long haired white cats. It is NEVER dull in my house. Ruckwarts loves to watch the toilets flush, Sweetie loves to play with strip ties, Flour, the biggest one loves to squeeze his fat butt into shoe boxes, Lisa carries socks all over the house, Snowballz sleeps on wet towels. They all play tag and chase with the dogs and LOVE their cat post. It mounts all the way to the ceiling and they will ambush you when you walk past. There is always someone to cuddle with. Lisa and Ruckwarts sit with me at the computer.
If any of them follow you into the bathroom, they will climb in your pants when you use the toilet, when you shower, they either watch or nap on the sink. These guys are very sweet and affectionate.

BB, your

five white cats sound like the 2 white cats I used to have.....Double and Trouble....I miss them......

Cinnabar, I

am laughing so hard I am getting the weirdest looks from my family, and now I can barely breathe!!!

THAT WAS TOO FUNNNNYYY!!!

Now I want some cats again!!!

Meetz, Wan't to keep you laughing. Get prepared. Your family will really think you've lost it now!

Uh yup

they DO think I've lost it now!!! *tears rolling down face with laughter* :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Thanks, Cinnabar!! I needed this!

Good! It's the "laughing tears" that are the best! My Sage is always on my lap. And right now she's meowing...why can't I be famous for rolling over like a dog!

:woot::woot::woot:

WE GOTTZ A KITTY
:dancing:
YEA
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY
It is cute and furry and black and white and nameless right now!
She will be 3mths on December 15 and she is wonderful! We have been waiting and waiting and decided that she would be our Christmas :xmas: gift to each other.
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY
Been missing having a Kitty and reading all your stories has not helped that any! Torturing myself I have been. Sorry I'm such a freak:loco: but have been without cat for 6yrs now! Sooooo HAPPY!
:piano:

Back
Top Bottom