Painting with cats

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Does climbing in a backpack and pooping on homework count? My son had that happen when he was in 5th grade. Silly cat! If she got mad at you, would find something of yours and poop on it. His teacher was not impressed and he had to do his homework over. The backpack was um, replaced.

Lesson learned...Keep closet doors shut at all times.

I have a dog named Mojo and he likes to beg for table scraps or the entree. I was at home making a sandwich and threw a piece of bread down on the floor. I went back to work, but when I returned the piece of bread had dog poo on it. Mojo was in the corner watching as I found it. That is when I knew he was special. :rock::roflmao:

Thanks for the suggestions! Had thought bout calling her Bree but it just didn't "stick" She's a mouser and a cuddler and more than kinda clumsy. Have threatened to call her george but was veto'ed

I have a dog named Mojo and he likes to beg for table scraps or the entree. I was at home making a sandwich and threw a piece of bread down on the floor. I went back to work, but when I returned the piece of bread had dog poo on it. Mojo was in the corner watching as I found it. That is when I knew he was special. :rock::roflmao:

Extra toppings! :bigmouth:

My kitty finally has a name

Ivy! She has single line of white that climbs her black face. She climbs everything she, can including me. Gets into every crevasse and causes trouble.

My cousin's cat is named Ivy. She's 19 years old and ran away from home a month ago. Cath was sure that she had died in the cold up in the mountains of North Carolina. That the elements would have been too much for her. Being a cat person I was so sad for her. But "presto" Ivy showed up at a neighbors one week later. She's the oldest cat I know. May your Ivy live a long and prosperous life!

Last edited:
Ivy is a great name for a kitty. They're so cute when they're little and they velcro their way up you. Okay, so it hurts more than velcro when they climb (especialy when they try get a little bigger), but it's still cute.

How sweet! A new little pussy cat to give you all that love and fun. And a lovely name you have chosen too, "Ivy". Can just imagine her. I'm sure she will bring you heaps of joy.

The little cat in your avatar looks quite a lot like one of my pussy cats :)

They're so cute when they're little and they velcro their way up you. Okay, so it hurts more than velcro when they climb (especialy when they try get a little bigger), but it's still cute.
That's a purrfect way to describe it! She a bit upset with us, we trimmed her nails and now she can't do it any more. She keeps trying and sliding down my leg. First time she tried to climb onto the couch afterwards was the best, the look of confusion was priceless.

That's a purrfect way to describe it! She a bit upset with us, we trimmed her nails and now she can't do it any more. She keeps trying and sliding down my leg. First time she tried to climb onto the couch afterwards was the best, the look of confusion was priceless.

She sounds really cute. My cat Max decided to investigate our Christmas tree... he climbed up and was about 2/3 of the way to the top. He got stuck and couldn't get down... it was cute. But now when I come home I always find ornaments on the floor.

I always like how he says hello when I come home or get up in the morning. He meows at me a few times (he barely ever meows) and then follows me around for a while...

My kitters give me a warm welcome when I get home too. Both meow and then Morphy tries to leap onto my shoulder for his favourite kind of cuddles.

Ha! Seizingbeauty, I can just imagine how your little kitten looked when she couldn't make it up the couch.

(Evil grin) think: Thwap, thud, head shake, confused look, repeat
By the fourth or fifth time of hitting the side of the couch bouncing off hitting the floor she got the idea that this wasn't working anymore. Nearly fell off the couch laughing before she figured it out though!
Yesterday,she was on the couch with us and something on the TV scared her. She jumped straight up and missed the couch on the way back down. The look on her face as she watch the couch go by was priceless. She's just like me agile, spry and no absolutly spacial defintion!

(Evil grin) think: Thwap, thud, head shake, confused look, repeat
By the fourth or fifth time of hitting the side of the couch bouncing off hitting the floor she got the idea that this wasn't working anymore. Nearly fell off the couch laughing before she figured it out though!
Yesterday,she was on the couch with us and something on the TV scared her. She jumped straight up and missed the couch on the way back down. The look on her face as she watch the couch go by was priceless. She's just like me agile, spry and no absolutly spacial defintion!

:roflmao:

Now for a little twist with the topic....here's some neat sites. Photos of PAINTED cats.

http://current.com/17aam4c

http://www.pantherkut.com/2008/03/21/painted-cats/

painted_cats2-vi.jpg

I found some more. Think about it, though. I would suspect that these cats would have to be knocked out before the painting. And we all know anesthesia can cause serious problems, even death. I have looked for a link to back this up but found none. But common sense tells me these cats must have to be anesthesized or cruely restrained. My two cuties won't even stay still for a nail clipping.

And the cost! I'd rather save up and travel around the world! $15,000.00 every three months to keep up! Or more importantly, save a cat from a shelter (where I got my Sage and Marmie) and donate money to the Humane Society.

Sure they're interesting to look at. From the exotic to the funny. I won't deny that! Enjoy the photos for the mere visuals but wouldn't it be cool if these people took their cat's picture and fooled around with it in PhotoShop? Or have their cat's portrait painted crazy wild on canvas? A funky portrait of their cat to hang on their wall?

Note: I read that many of these images are about manipulating photos of cats on computer. Very cool. Some are true to life.

Introducing our feline freinds...

CaTs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<obj...e" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom