Post a funny picture

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdy I have chanllege of picture for you to find see if you can find a a funny picture of jar of orange marmlade with a horse in the picture good luck.

First off, sorry I didn't see this post until today. OOPS!
Now, I'm totally blind! I have spent several hours searching for your request. Hate to disappoint you, but I didn't find exactly want you asked, although I came close.....

Found this...

Tiptree_Marmalade_OrangeOldTimes-01.jpg

The jar of orange marmalade has the Royal seal of England is on the label, but it's a unicorn and not funny

And this...

419lg.jpg

Orange Marmalade with a horse on the label but again not funny.

And this...

CLDR102_5.jpg

Ladies eating breakfast in a horse drawn cart (but horse not in view) in Sydney AU. One can only assume there is a jar of orange marmalade on their table. I think the idea is pretty funny. Meh, to each his own.

And this...

Wild_Horse_Thief.jpg

Horse sneaking up on breakfast to steal the jar of orange marmalade.

But to me this is the funniest one I could find...

riding_picnic_breakfast.jpg

White linen tablecloths for COWBOYS? BTW the jar of orange marmalade is sitting behind the box of cereal. :roflmao:

Well that all I could do, my eyes ache and my butt is numb! For me to find your exact list is really just a...

509943114ReuhPx_fs.jpg

(hint: horse of a different color!)

FunnyHorse.jpg

Ninja Cat

Warning: Go to the bathroom before viewing otherwise you'll pee your pants!

I love the ninja cat video!!

I don't think i've seen this thread before, so i'm going to have a nosy through it :p

Well birdbomb, there actually is a horse breed called marmalade! that would have been easier!

If you were around in 1919 and came upon the following poster. .

funyoldladies.jpg

I mean, seriously, would you quit drinking?

ATT05666.jpg

You should all be so pleased to receive this......How many times have we been 'up there' without one?!

My work is done.

Ah, Microsoft.

Attachments

• Microsoft programming.jpg
    Microsoft programming.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 23
That's an

ice-cold brew right there, Buckeye! LOLOL.

Where's mine? And the brats???? Gotta keep warm, ya know!:roflmao::roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom