Post a funny picture

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

1220375970685.jpg

805754_1.jpg

805920_1.jpg

806032_1.jpg

fnhc6.jpg

Check out the LOAD of bricks.
Almost every Sunday morning, we see some schmuck leaving Home Depot attemping to save a $50 delivery charge by over loading their tiny pick-up trucks. The fronts wheels barely touch the ground.

Enjoy replacing the rear suspension and tranny, dude! Not to mention any fines if Metro catches him.

Photo-0110.jpg

Classics!Scenes from around Pakistan!
download

download

download

download

download

download

And my personal favorite....
download

Last edited:
A wife was on her husbands case for two weeks to get the Christmas lights up.

The husband finaly put the lights up, and for some reason his wife won't talk to him now ...

xmaslights.jpg

18+ only

Ssst, censored.gif picture

attachment.php

And look at these, playing without any hands! roflol.gif

Last edited:
unreal

Now I don't feel so bad getting dressed in the morning.:roflmao:

Birdy I have chanllege of picture for you to find see if you can find a a funny picture of jar of orange marmlade with a horse in the picture good luck.

Back
Top Bottom