Post a funny picture

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

phole.jpg

This is an old pic, but my kid is still a handful. :roflmao:

Attachments

• troymud07.jpg
    troymud07.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 4
That is soooo funny. I am not sure I can even come close to that picture... made me laugh out loud.

Yes! Thankies for reviving this thread. I had one of my.."lands my butt on bedrest severe tcs yesterday" and I needed the chuckles.

:pop::pop::pop::pop:

/sigh...I miss chemical, butter laden popcorn...

i am getting my all chrome bike built up and prepped, and I was worried about it being gaudy, then i found this. and I was reminded.

Sometimes you just have to ball.

tJKVU.jpg

They have Bling Kits for bikes? It must be like having a disco ball between your legs.

Driving this thing at night would blind oncoming drives, but I would look pretty cool.

wheels-smart-mirror-blog480.jpg

best personal story ever involves my favorite dive bar and the reason they had to concreted a hole in the floor.

a squatting girl who if nothing managed not to spill her beer

Back
Top Bottom