Post a funny picture

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

duckrooster_zps458371ad.jpg

hmmm, prob gonna sound really dumb here P, but i don't get that pic.

hmmm, prob gonna sound really dumb here P, but i don't get that pic.

No, I don't get it either ;) Someone please explain or I'll probably end up getting it half way through the day at work and people will look at me funny when I laugh for no apparent reason.

It would be helpful if the pic told you that was an MRI machine

The song is the good awful noise of the magnets once your inside the damn thing. Its singing you its song while it looks for tumors or other goodies in the brain.

I had one yesterday so I assumed everyone would get it, oops :)

uhhh, knew it was an mri good lord P! it was the 'song of my people' that i didn't get. but, yes, the magnets and such are pretty loud and irritating. do you not get headphones with the radio playing?

The music was hard to hear this time. The fan didnt work that well and it got hot in there.

Godbless the Internet and Meme's

friday_meme_1.png

6a00d8341bf67c53ef017d3e4bfcb7970c-320wi

v19AI27173.jpg

Back
Top Bottom