Post a funny picture

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

kiss-knitter.jpg

"makes about much sense as epilepsy"

lol!!!!!! no kidding, good call court :)

The vegetarians I know don’t like to eat meat in general so why the hell would they buy fake ham? I bet their client base is people like me who want to know what the hell fake ham tastes like. I have low expectations.

Four of my trainees three of which are trainee killing machines ill leave it to you to work out who's who. Lol

nonsense, she's pretend saving a horses life... the dirty way.

haha what if they had to try and fix E that way?!
:ponder: would be rethinking surgery i say.

Q, they only do that to people who have their head up their ass.

Plus you would need to try and find a neuroproctologist

true, but if it would take care of my amyg-hippo plus keep the colon healthy well... who could turn that down..... it's a 2-fer :eek:

I think that sounds like a fantastic deal to anyone sporting a head up their ass… but… would that mean they have shit for brains?

oh P the cliches just never end.....
i think i'll just go with regular surg then, minus the horse ;)

I'm sure its going to be just like the game operation. If they dont' touch the sides, you're golden! Apparently whats wrong with your head is a brain freeze. That should be easy enough to clear up.

Header16.jpg

omg!! great pic P, i looooooved that game (who didn't right)!!!
awww damn now i want to play!

Back
Top Bottom