Pushing for neurofeedback - discussion

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hi Robin

I looked up the information. Thank you, I appreciate it. It mentions a special diet and then the Ketogenic diet. Are they the same diet or separate diets.

Separate diets
Modified Atkins, Glycemic Index, GARD, GFCF

Bernard, Here is another doctor you might contact

Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 11:32 AM
Last week I had the honor and pleasure of spending 5 days with elected officials of Congress from all over the U.S., to discuss the direction of Health Care reform under the new administration of President Obama. I am pleased to inform everyone, that after speaking to many in attendance, they understand that Preventive Health Care and not just issuing Universal Health Insurance, is the only way to curtail the runaway cost of healthcare in this country, which now is in the Trillion of dollars. They also agreed that Medicare needs to be discontinued and that in the next 10 years when all the baby boomers become eligible, the government will be bankrupt if it tries to cover everyone. They recommended going with Privitization and making it Voluntary.
I was very encouraged with their awareness and openness of this situation and how critical a change is needed, as our collective health in this country is going downhill very quickly with Obesity, type II Diabetes and Cancer topping the list. I explained that it can only work if it starts with the education of our children in primary school and change of what they serve in school lunches.
I also had the opportunity of doing an abbreviated 30 min EPFX Scan/Screening on about 50 of these officials. They were amazed at the ability of the device to accurately detect their health issues and offer natural alternatives to their conditions. I have already been invited back and will continue to express my views and opinions of how Prevention is the only answer to solving America's disease crisis. I am confident that we will see a major change of the way healthcare is implemented under this new Administration.
Dr. Steven Small
Quantum Health
Los Angeles, CA
a quote taken from the Biofeedback yahoo group

I learned about Preventative Health Care years ago. It made such sense to me.
Pay your doctor when you are well, stop paying when you are ill.
There would be much more incentive to keep you feeling really good.

Back
Top Bottom