Quotes, Quotes, and more Quotes

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

"If you're not talking about steak........you're not part of the answer."

-anonymous 7yr old boy-

A common mistake people make when trying to design something foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, author, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (1952-2001)

:agree:

i read a good one this week.

if you are like a cow and always follow the crowd, then you will always just keep walking in someone elses sh*t.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time is an illusion - lunchtime, doubly so.:pfft: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by the late, great Douglas Adams
(Hey Buckeye, my fellow Adams fan:hello:)

...those who prepare for all the emergencies of life beforehand may equip themselves at the expense of joy. Howards End, E.M. Forster:adore:

Any of you guys who like sport should check out Bill Shankly and his quotes he was a soccer manager for Liverpool FC and he has so many great quotes on life and soccer one of his best for me was ' Some people say football is a matter of life and death, but can assure you it's far more important than that'

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson

If anyone wants second hand oats I can talk to my horses and see if they can help out. LOL

The Will of God Will Never Lead You Where the Grace of God Cannot Keep You.

Cinnabar,

Love the last one. I have just about had people do that very thing.

Neil

Some days are for living, others are for getting through.
***** malcolm forbes *****

"I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value." Hermann Hesse

unknown author

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusionary, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusionary, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

:clap: :agree:

Back
Top Bottom