Quotes, Quotes, and more Quotes

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

If a deaf child signs swear words, does his mother wash his hands with soap?

As soon as you trust yourself,
you will know how to live.

-Johann Wolfganag van Goethe

‎"I enjoy cooking with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food I'm cooking."

- Julia Child

The last act of a dying organization is to turn out a
larger rulebook.
***** anonymous *****

We might be more eager to accept good advice if it did
not continually interfere with our plans.
***** anonymous *****

Life is like an onion; you peel it off one layer at a
time, and sometimes you weep.
***** carl sandburg *****

Experience is a wonderful thing.
It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
***** author unknown *****

"Age is a case of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it don't matter." (Satchel Page)

Do you think we could say the same thing about epilepsy??? ;-)

Quotes

"hey, i hear there is a great universe next door. let's go!"
-e.e. cummings

--

Common sense is a misnomer. Good sense isn't common, and common sense is by and large not very good.
-Crotchety Old Epileptic

:ponder:

Louisa may alcott

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations.
I may not reach them, but i can look up and see their
beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they
lead.
***** louisa may alcott *****

The rewards for those who persevere far exceed the pain that must preceed the victory ~Ted W. Ingram~

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the ONLY choice you have- author unknown

"I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be"- Ken Venturi

"Apres moi, le deluge."

King Louis XV

"After me, disaster."

Andrew Cunanan

Same quote different era

The more u do what u know, the more shall u know what to do!

The easiest way to do many things is to do one thing at a time (especially if the person has E)

You know when it's time to get out of the box and change directions. It's not easy, but someday it will be.Think in the present, in the now, yesterday is gone and tomorrow is yet to come. This is a nice time by myself.

"It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like so long as somebody loves you." -from Roald Dahl's The Witches

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising when we fall." -Confucius

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up shot again and again...who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly." -Theodore Roosevelt

Back
Top Bottom