Quotes, Quotes, and more Quotes

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

“If a company can control the research that appears in the public domain, they can reduce the potential negatives that can come out of any research,”
~Ken Ostlie, an entomologist at the University of Minnesota,

Keeps me in touch

A problem has been detected and windows has been shutdown to prevent damage to your computer

BSOD

Always seem to get calls from people when this happens and get to work out peoples problems!

Never be afraid to try something new
Remember, amateurs built the Ark
Professionals built the Titanic

Yes robin n and as a lad I built a canoe but I wasn't trying to rescue the world lol sorry just had to be sarky for a change lol

practical John Lennon

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.
- John Lennon

You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She's loved before she may love again. But, if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect, you aren't either & the two of you may never be perfect together. But if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking of you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she know's you can break: her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when shes' not there."- Bob Marley

When you are 5 years old that is part of life. I'd say one of the best. I remember when I was 5 years old arguing with my teacher that there were 8 days a week. Hence the Beatles. I knew there were 7. But I was just having fun and being happy.

"A nickel isn't worth a dime anymore."
Yogi Berra

"If you're going through hell keep on going"
Winston Churchill

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
- Japanese proverb

Humor is an affirmation of dignity - a declaration of
man's superiority to all that befalls him.
***** r. Gary *****

If you’re smart enough to get into college, then you’re smart enough to buy smart- John Beluschi

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.
Elayne Boosler

"Get busy living or get busy dying". I know this isn't a movie quote thread but I really like that one from the Shawshank Redemption

“Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.”
Kahlil Gibran quotes

Back
Top Bottom