Random Thoughts

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

all i got is manure and cat sh1t in garden which i stand in on regular basis i have swim thru sh1t to get to that dam tree

My 3 year unrolled a whole roll of tp around the house while I was talking to a customer service rep this morning. Crap.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

I could be any animal in the world, I’d be my dog. He has it made!

I could be any animal in the world, I’d be my dog. He has it made!
Haha P-Funk,
I am always saying if we could come back as anything I'd come back as one of our dogs. My parents have 3 dogs which all have a pretty easy life lol .

Why are all my Canadian friends keep making it cold down here! Please keep your cold air up there

actually it feels great. not a bad burn, just a nice pink.

how far apart are MO and CA anyway? maybe i'll have to run over and teach you a lesson!

Half way across the country. It would be a long run:pfft: I'm glad your having a good time I do hope the burn isn't that bad.

Back
Top Bottom