Thank you!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who suggested a 2nd opinion!
I just got a letter in the mail today stating my old neuro is leaving the clinic he was working at, so it was a good choice to get that 2nd opinion, (now it makes me wonder if I was to much work for him and was part of his choice to leave! :) lol)
But since the new one has done more in one visit than he did in a year this is not all bad.

I got my MRI done yesterday, and they were all listed as MS and seizure so I know exactly what else he is looking for but wont know the results till I can get an appointment with him in a week or so.

My PCP order more blood work and those results should be in a few days, lymes, 3 month glucose, and something else i didnt see what it was.
I'll make sure to update everyone with all the results when they are in!

Mike

You're finally starting to get some answers and found a neurologist who works with you! That's great news! :D

yes it is now as long as i get a call back soon for a follow up it'll be better rofl!

I am so happy for you that you were able to find a new doc! I will keep my fingers crossed for great test results :)

Just goes to show what a huge difference having the right doc can make.

Back
Top Bottom