The <<BAN>> game!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I ban seizingbeauty, because it's always the innocent, angelic ones you have to watch out for :)

I ban CrunchyFrog for having a catchy name

(Crunchy Frog would be a good name for an organic potato chip company)

I ban Crunchy Frog for making me watch that frog keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going...... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! ;)

I ban Seizingbeauty for not having the energy to watch my little froggy legs keep going and going and going and going...........

I ban Luthor and Ferdinand for not coming to live at my hous, I need good ideas and have many dust bunnies

Back
Top Bottom