The <<BAN>> game!!!

Endless

Even Keel
Reaction score
Ok, I ban all the lady's that complained about cabana boys (Ok, I wish I were one)
Gee, Neil. We may joke about it, but perfect six pack abs are overrated. They usually come on a guy that looks at himself in the mirror every time he passes one, which definitely isn't sexy.

Now, a nice guy IS sexy! Looking around at the guys in here, I feel my knees buckling right now..... :star:

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
Gee, Neil. We may joke about it, but perfect six pack abs are overrated. They usually come on a guy that looks at himself in the mirror every time he passes one, which definitely isn't sexy.

Now, a nice guy IS sexy! Looking around at the guys in here, I feel my knees buckling right now..... :star:
I ban endless for not banning! Lol

Endless

Even Keel
Reaction score
Oh, my! I'll restate it, according to game rules! But it's gonna look like flirting, which isn't my intent. But here goes......

Neil, I ban you for being a nice guy, and therefore in the category of "sexy."

Last edited:

Shelley

New
Reaction score
I ban NeilB for not using Gaelic:
Icelandic to English translation
fix Hap

Is fearr Gaeilge a labhairt olc ná mar atá sé foirfe Béarla a labhairt.

neilB

New
Reaction score
Ok, I ban myself from using Gaelic EVER again. What a way to start a Thursday, and with a Hurricane coming. Sheesh :roflmao:

Loopy Lou

Veteran
Reaction score
I ban Neil for never using Gaelic again (See, ya can't win here, lol)

Also, my pronunciation may be ok-ish, and i know a few odd words and phrases, but other than that i'm pretty rudimentary when it comes to Irish Gaelic lol!

neilB

New
Reaction score
Ok, I don't win at the lottery (although if I played more maybe I would) and NOW I can't even win here....................:ponder:

Reaction score
:e:

Hi All!,

I ban both NeilB and Loopy Lou for the very cute avators they have in their posts and the fact the both have a lot more posts then I do!

Susan

Miss Choccy

:e:

Nakamova

Super Moderator / Thank You Queen
Reaction score
I ban everyone with pretty pictures for making me feel self-conscious about my lack of a pretty picture. (still not gonna add one though).