The <<BAN>> game!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Ok, I ban all the lady's that complained about cabana boys (Ok, I wish I were one)

Gee, Neil. We may joke about it, but perfect six pack abs are overrated. They usually come on a guy that looks at himself in the mirror every time he passes one, which definitely isn't sexy.

Now, a nice guy IS sexy! Looking around at the guys in here, I feel my knees buckling right now..... :star:

Gee, Neil. We may joke about it, but perfect six pack abs are overrated. They usually come on a guy that looks at himself in the mirror every time he passes one, which definitely isn't sexy.

Now, a nice guy IS sexy! Looking around at the guys in here, I feel my knees buckling right now..... :star:

I ban endless for not banning! Lol

Oh, my! I'll restate it, according to game rules! But it's gonna look like flirting, which isn't my intent. But here goes......

Neil, I ban you for being a nice guy, and therefore in the category of "sexy."

Last edited:
I ban NeilB for not using Gaelic:
Icelandic to English translation
fix Hap

Is fearr Gaeilge a labhairt olc ná mar atá sé foirfe Béarla a labhairt.

Ok, I ban myself from using Gaelic EVER again. What a way to start a Thursday, and with a Hurricane coming. Sheesh :roflmao:

I ban Neil for never using Gaelic again (See, ya can't win here, lol)

Also, my pronunciation may be ok-ish, and i know a few odd words and phrases, but other than that i'm pretty rudimentary when it comes to Irish Gaelic lol!

Ok, I don't win at the lottery (although if I played more maybe I would) and NOW I can't even win here....................:ponder:

:e:

Hi All!,

I ban both NeilB and Loopy Lou for the very cute avators they have in their posts and the fact the both have a lot more posts then I do!

Susan

Miss Choccy

:e:

I ban everyone with pretty pictures for making me feel self-conscious about my lack of a pretty picture. (still not gonna add one though).

Back
Top Bottom