The <<BAN>> game!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I ban Nakamova cos i only just realised what your name says aloud, even though i've been on this site for years now :O

I ban Shelley for having the same name as a truly evil girl I knew in middle school.

I ban seizingbeauty for not having a display pic/icon :)

Sent from my LG-C900k using Board Express

I ban Tralee for talking about pics/avatars/icons again!

I ban endless for putting words in the seven-letter word game that I don't understand even after I look them up online. Xenylic? This is going to really bother me until I forget about it or figure it out.

I ban myself for using Google.

(come on... a 7 letter word that begins with X?! I know a 3-letter word and a 4-letter word, but I don't think added up that counts)

banned

I ban myself because Icannot workout how to put a picture up by my name and I cannot work how to shorten my name to Nick on the top left hand corner where I want a photo and, oh yes, I post to many poems!:clap:

I ban the painters because they made a mess!
Now it's just me... I feel a poem coming on!
:(

I ban Nicholas for being a writer, a painter and a poet instead of being a ballet dancer

haha! Wilf.. a happy carefree dog was he!
let's ban the moderators... then we can party!
:)

Back
Top Bottom