The Lighter Side of Us

If I had my way I would be a ...

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Okay we got WAY too many HORSES here. Who's gonna clean up all those road apples?

0094a7d8.jpg

45312c24.jpg

I've chose to be a souped-up Corvette, as car's are the biggest love off my life - even though I can't drive the damn things.

Still, at least I can give someone a decent ride ! :banana:

I want to be a souped-up Corvette driving on Route 66 into sunny Las Vegas.

Hey Now! I'm THERE dude! Vegas is great this time of year and the best place for a 'Vet convention!

Big Tree for me

I had to go with the redwood. That is such a beautiful part of the country and I love the trip through the forest. Living long enough to see the other choices come and go; bending in the wind but not breaking; being large enough to topple over and block off Route 66. I don't know if I want a tunnel big enough for a corvette to zoom through built in me, but It's the peaceful existence of a redwood all the way.:ponder:

I guess I would like to be the Boulder in Yellowstone. No real reason. I was there when I was younger, I think it was the year after the huge fires.

I chose the flying pig! They have their own flying mechanism, their own jet propulsion via flatulence. Cheap fuel, too. Just a can of beans and they fly really high!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wild mustang........that's me!!!!!!!!! I LOVE riding horses.........always have, always will. I don't get to do it too much now, but the FREEDOM being on the back of a horse......wellllllll BEING a WILD MUSTANG would be even better!

Flying PIG for me!

:poop: It would be great to just fly around wherever I wanted. The best part is I could fly over the top of those I don't like and do what pigs do best. :roflmao:

It's the old tube RC telly for me...don't know what an RCA telly is...but I'm a big fan of tubes - love the sound of tube amps!

The glowing, the buzzing, oddly familiar...and, of course, rather archaic but still working :pfft:

:banana:

I want to be the car so I can see every thing that goes on . Drive me around, couples in it. Fancy resteraunts, anything, gas me up and lets go. Give me the energy that I have not had in a long time. Road trips with kids. Dogs. What a blast! Teenagers making out in the back seat.To much fun.

:poop: It would be great to just fly around wherever I wanted. The best part is I could fly over the top of those I don't like and do what pigs do best. :roflmao:

Be sure to let me know if you get mad at me, I'll go get an industrial strength umbrella! :roflmao:

Not for me

Yes, I have dreams about flying, but I don't like them. Seriously, I always crash.

I love to fly in real life, but not in my dreams. It is a scary out of control feeling always ending in that falling sensation. Yuck!

Without a doubt, I chose the Mustang horse, because I have a 2000 white Mustang sitting in my driveway. Her name is Sally. She's my baby!!

Danielle,

My wife has a 93 Red Mustang Convertible. She calls it her Pony Car.

I have to have permission to drive it. I have to admit, it is great to drive when the weather is agreeable.

:rock:

BuckeyeFan,

Isn't it Great? I just love Sally. I know how your wife feels though on giving permission to drive it. I'm the same way. I don't know how

many times I hear my dad say " Oh! Come on Danielle! Just one more time! Please! Please!

Back
Top Bottom