The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hadn't heard of "Dead like me" Tonight I watched it on the internet. Good show.

Well, I'm not too sleepy, either. Must be post holiday issues or something. My sleep pattern is somewhat off, and I also have to be up early. I'm going to go listen to some soothing music for a while.

hello :p

I am here debating If I really want to call a contractor over money.
And double checking everything works before I call her and start making threats. I will be here for a bit, riftedmind on yahoo or aim.

My service animal has been doing his high-pitched little howl and laying across my chest. He's done that twice tonight. Makes it impossible to sleep, even for the few hours i've been getting lately. It makes me nervous - it's how he usually tells me about a siezure, but i havent had one tonight.

How i wish i could drink. wouldn't a hot bath and a nice glass of wine be just the thing right now? both are a baed idea tho.

Hey - where are the regulars in here? Loopy Lou? Court? Meetz? Still Dancing?

I always feel so alone up all night.

I tried something new last night, and I got an actual 30 minutes more sleep tonight. A friend suggested I sleep in a really cold room, snuggle down under the down comforter, and in addition to warm PJ's, wear really warm socks and mittens to bed. I thought that was a little weird, but I tried it. It might have worked. Don't know if it was responsible for a little more sleep.

Darn that Lamictal!

I'm still about :D

Definitely sleeping better now. In fact i'm back to my now normal pattern of needing to sleep loads. I got some pills for depression, but they run out at the end of this week and i'm not sure if i'm supposed to get more. I saw a different doc to my normal one when i got them, and he said that he thinks my problems most likely to stem from still struggling with getting used to the fact i have epilepsy. It was nearly three years ago i got properly diagnosed, i figure i should be over it by now, but hey-ho, i'll get there.

Anyhoo i will be off to bed soon. Have the cough/cold that's been going round, and that along with my new diet, gloopy eyes and general ick feeling is making me feel pretty run down.

C'est la vie, eh?

I put my pjs over the radiator in my room for an hour or so before bed. It's sooooo nice to snuggle into them before hopping into bed :)

I actually needed sleep.

From the 31st to the around the 2nd, I spent all my time with the the gf, and then on the 3rd hosted 2 guys from jersey on a road trip across country, helped change their view of alabama, and fed them 2 slabs of ribs.

I was up very late last night, but not on here.

:woot:I was rooting my Ohio State Buckeyes to victory over Arkansas. What a great game to watch.:woot:

Now I am exhausted.:paperbag:

Was up to 4am probably drove myself to a seizure stressing over a fabric order.

Hi Endless - Hope your Weinachsfest was a good-in - I'm now back in harness complete with Szs having enjoyed a well earned rest
In Germany (even tho it took KLM 6 days to find our luggage - the Dutch have never been the same since they lost the World Cup!) - Oops, I may have just seemed flippant so bang goes the new years resolution!!!
Hope all in "The Club" are well & look forward to hearing from you tho my inputs will be on a much more step down level than before (I think it's less trouble that way)
Col

I am going to find myself a nice black and white image and mount it on a piece of card board. And then put it on my wall using the rasterbator. I guess I am settling.
http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/ The raterbator and a gallery. Plus there are pics on flickr.

Was up all last night with a headache. Finally fell asleep somewhere between 5&6am, just to have to get up at 7:30am for a physical therapy appointment. Not fair. Tired. Wish I had enough energy to use all that free time for something constructive.

Couldn't sleep yet again, but no sleep at all so far tonight.

I learned something very important during all those extra wakeful hours - grocery stores are empty at midnight, and it took me half the time to do my grocery shopping. Who knew?!

I wonder what else is open all night that I could take advantage of? Other than a bar, got any ideas?

no kids running the isles,
I do most of my shopping at night
Sleep is for the weak dear.
and

Evening Each!

Hope everyone is well - Soz that attendance has been sporadic - had big PS+ earlier & feel like something brown & steaming!!! - Talk to me someone - Cheer me up - Make me laugh?!
Col.

Hey Col :D

I just chilled out with a bubble bath (BUBBLES!!!!) Now i'm farting around on the internet til Derren Brown night starts.

No good at making people laugh though, so here's a wave :hello:, a high-five :hi5:, and a happy jumping person instead :yippee:

Hiya Georgeous!!

How ya doin? Just knowing you're around 4 me cheers me up my friend - Us Culchies have 2 stick together after all! I'm fed up coz Sunderland got put out the Cup today by bloody Notts County of all teams- saw Niall Quinn B4 I got home & didn't even speak 2 him (I'll tell his wife he caused my Sz!) - How many times do I have 2 tell U girl; Eat baked beans u get bubble baths!!
Take Care - Hugs! - Col.

I'm waiting for the six nations to start - first match is against italy, 5th Feb, 2.30pm. Weeee! :woot:

I don't watch football, but suddenly everyone up here is an avid Blackpool supporter, even if they never watched football before. Well i suppose these sandgrownians have to have pride in something other than all the flashing lights and drunks. :p

Take care, i'll be off in a min to watch that devillishly suave Derren. Wait... is that one of his mind tricks?

Back
Top Bottom