The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Well, ColmanMac, hubby dear.... Be afraid.... Be VERY AFRAID... mwah ha ha ha !!!!! She says with a wicked smile on her face...!

Ok Meetz, nice to meet you too. Heard so much about you, don't panic, all good (and funny...I'm referring to the Limburger incident) !!!
Well, I could spill the beans, but then I have to kill you .... Hahaha....nah, I rather let hubby squirm for a little here, maybe in time I ACCIDENTLY write something, you never know, so stay tuned.... X

1am ish and watching some jet Li and drinking spiced rum with the brother who is visiting for a couple of days. Aarrr me hearties!

Last edited:
I'm awake watching my husband sleep, he's so cute when he snoozes. Does that count as fun ???????

Awww, thank you for not thinking I'm boring...! He, for once, is sound asleep. He sooooo badly needed this. I'm just glad for him.

I'm thinking that I should be asleep, especially since I'm at the gym with a friend in about 9 hours, but enjoying watching another film and the bottle of Morgan's spiced lol x

Also, I love the way they slipped the "f" word into How To Train Your Dragon lol. Said something different on the subtitles though! I think they replaced it with "bucket"!

I love that " how to train ur dragon", watched it with the kids in the cinema. They got the DVD for Christmas. Matthias read all the books. You should have a hot milky drink, snooZe off to be fit for the fitness in those 9 hours... Hahaha ! Hope u r well, c u soon then.

Still watching the movie! I have an impressive collection of kids movies, especially Disney haha. Well my phone is nearly out of battery now so I guess I'd better be going. Nice to "meet" you!

So that's where you've been "LL" -
Watching the "confessions of Jiminy Crickett"?!!!
Col

Last edited:
Dear Meetz & Endless- will you stop encouraging her - it can get painful, y'know?!!
Colx

350 am Atlantic Time. Sorry to hear if anyone else is up too....

But if its any consolation...
right now i have a leaky roof and the beat of the water drops has for some weird reason got me hummin' "Nutbush City Limits" by Tina Turner for the past 2 hours in my head....

why? i have noooo idea.
but I'm okay with it haha. ...I swear any minute it'll transfer to a Cher song and my life will be complete.
sweet dreams to everyone who manages to sleep!

hahhaha the 'drips' have now turned into massive water bubbles in my ceiling emitting steady streams of water. I am chasing the streams around my bedroom because they dont stay in one spot... this is too ridiculous to not be funny hahaha...

I can drop round with my tools, Em - but its a heck of a way!
Good luck with the drips!
Col.

Back
Top Bottom