The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Can't sleep. Probably has something to do with the fact that I fell asleep in front of tv around 8:00 and woke up about 10:30. I've tried to fall asleep, but I feel like bugs are crawling up and down my arms, never around - Its the blood moving through my veins. I've been feeling them since last summer. It might also be the cat sleeping at my head. or the second cat at my feet. Oh, now I remember it was them fighting at who would sleep at my feet.

my problem is i have to get up to do demos but if i stay in bed thats when my myclonics strike or worse and i wind up face dancing across the floor and up half the furniture lol
i find the worst days are when i stay in bed even if i wake up early and have my meds
before going back to sleep once im up eventually even if its only an hour later i still wind up doing it for the next hour it drives me nuts its a no win situation up too early an probs an up too late probs

mildly aggravated because i gave into a conversation only because i didnt think it out. she was trying to get me to change something in the apartment from the way i liked it because she doesnt pay attention when she walks and runs into things so, so her argument was. "you can't see in the dark"

only later did i think it out. well compared to her. yes i can. she has to wear glasses to drive at night. and i have excellent night vision. and our studio is almost never completely dark with the full wall window. I know where every thing is.

three days of night shift have screwed up my sleep rhythm. cant sleep

sounds over rated,
i spent Saturday morning out fixing bikes. but i think been inside most of the rest of the past few days.

been in the 90 degree range here and very humid

I'd imagine even though Íts not midnight for you it will be for someone somewhere on this planet let's face it its 9.20am here and I've only just got your post lol

essentially, post whenever you feel, it is midnight for someone.
and we can all pretend

yes, it's always cocktail hour somewhere...

Cocktails would go down well right now. Or a bottle of my favourite Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum.

It's been a terrible week for me, feeling extremely down. I'm still feeling my usual everyday exhaustion but my brain just won't switch off tonight >.<

Sitting in bed watching House. I haven't got a diagnosis right in a while though, at least 6 episodes ago was the last one.

I think House ended its run two seasons too late. I always watched (love Hugh Laurie), but the subsidiary characters just weren't that interesting any more...

Hop you're feeling better Lou.

My brother said that it ran too long too. I'm only coming near the end of the 3rd season though so i still got a way to go :)

I am feeling a lot better today thanks. I finally got a day off work and spent it relaxing rather than running around cleaning and doing the shopping like i normally would.

When i finally did get to sleep last night i slept for 12 hours straight, woke up at 3 in the afternoon.

Cleaning day can wait til tomorrow :)

I usually get far too much lol! Hope my neuro actually comes through on ordering this sleep study, he's a great one for saying stuff but then nothing happens hehe.

My current facebook profile pic is a pic of a bear hugging it's pillow and blanket and it says "I wanna play... but it is my bedtime"

My mum came up with it for me haha

Back
Top Bottom