The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

That is absolutely gorgeous..how ever are your hands capable of such fine cutting?
MaryK

actually my hands shake and i have poor vision. and i am prone to myoclonic jerks.

it is a matter of practice and making small cuts and straight lines
paitence paitence paitence. and being willing to accept the fact you are going to mess up. and take breaks when your hand starts to hurt. and it will hurt. and realize it will be there when you get there. so take your time

since being changed over to lamotragene i thought i was doing well for myclonics as id had none since being on the full dose untill this morning when i found myself sat on the kitchen floor after falling over backwards

i am begining to wonder if its at all possible to get tea cups on prescription as i wind up breaking no end of them due to myclonics lol

unfortunately we have large coffee style cups here that are not cheap but the wife likes them and being a yorkshire man i love my tea so i like them as well my wife actually bought me a 1 litre bubba keg insulated cup off ebay for when im doing bird of prey demos but the burger vans wont entertain filling it for me without carging me 4 times the going rate may arguement is its only one cup of tea why do i need to pay four times the price for it lol

We have giant plastic starbuck's commuter cups here. They are reusable. Impossible to spill. Impossible to break. Not as elegant as tea cups, but they work.

http://www.starbucksstore.com/drinkware/drinkware,default,sc.html

You will gasp. I am a typical American. I usually ruin my tea by drinking it iced. ;)

Insomnia stinks. My head hurts really bad. My doctor says take the drugs to put me to sleep but then I feel awful all day. What's worse? Insomnia, or the insomnia drugs?

Last edited:
today has been horrible. i am sick and it only makes my epilepsy worse. been seiziing off and on all day. my new computer has new drool marks. and i have only a mild clue what happened to get them. of course my tounge is chewed up. and to use the phrase head ache would be putting it easy

hey so i gotta stay up all night for sleep deprived eeg :( just thought say hi n try n stay awake

Hey there, been a while since I stopped in. Since starting Tegretol as well as the Keppra I've been slipping like 17 hours a day. Unfortunately its been a seriously bad day for partials and I woke myself up by pretty much leaping out of bed. Yeek.

11:30 here. I'm not sleeping because in the morning I have a lot of work to do and I should be doing it now but I'm too tired and wouldn't get anything done but worrying about it only lakes me stay up and have to sleep latr and doi the work later. It's a vicious circle.

Last edited:
6.04 here an i got up early as i went to the loo an thought sod it ill be up in an hour an i know i wont get back to sleep in that time so ill just lay there tossing an turning an the wife will hate me for it so ill get up and go and annoy my son whos sleeping on the sofa while his bedroom is being replastered never mind if this happens tomorrow he can come with me to long eaton and help me set up my demo with the birds

I know the feeling well I've just heard the doorbell and dived out of bed to go and answer it only to find out my son beat me to it but now I'm suffering myclonics and a stinking headache lol

sorry to hear that,
my day has sucked to actually, had a severe partial earlier and couldn't read after sending someone a text.

think i may have had a partial earlier too.

I did manage to finish this today.

7134586763_285609062c_b.jpg

7134586773_3f15756950_b.jpg

it is the Westminster abbey.

Back
Top Bottom