The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

We have nearly finished redecorating our hallway after which I will get my new computer desk installed complete with new pc so ill be able to give my blackberry a bit of a rest or at least untill I have to go back into hospital to get my pelvis re bolted (not looking forward to it at least last time I was completely out of it and still don't remember anything for the first two weeks after the accident )

got my new computer, new operating system so half of my programs dont work

YAY!

Oops realized that sounded bad, I'm not taking more than I'm supposed to, that was not at all a suicidal reference!

Well it's now 6:15 so I guess I'll post elsewhere, nothing put me to sleep :-(. I would go for a run but it's still dark out and my neighborhood is sketchy. That's my next plan when the sun rises to tire me out!

sorry was up till 5 playing video games preoccupied. the person whose internet i have been stealing for the past year finally moved. I have not solved that issue yet. but since i may get a new apartment soon. i am putting it off

It's okay...I don't even know if I should tell my doc about this because I don't want anymore prescription drugs and I can't afford to smoke weed every night, which usually is a good remedy for me for that problem.

Yeeeeah I've totally tried that and it didn't work, last night I took some xanax around 7 and don't remember anything after that, I think I just passed the hell out...I really have no memory, I just woke up 15 mins ago....

it works for some people. luckily. i have a book to nurse at the moment and may bake if am up too late.

Where are all the night owls? Since I started taking the lamictal again I can't sleep at night! I know it's bad but I think I only slept from 7-8 this morning. I suppose I could drug myself with xanax but I prefer to save that for panic attacks. Does this eventually go away or is this an ongoing side effect? I find it so strange that I'm still not tired!

I don't take lamictal but due to my schedule I've been staying up until 7am minimal. A lot of it has to do with the hours that my husband puts in at work. It's easier for me to get things done at night with the quiet so I just work on school stuff.

From what I can recall, during the period that I did take the drug, my sleeping pattern was thrown out of whack and it was quite common for me to get six hours. Now that I'm off of it which I have been for quite a few months, I've been averaging out seven hours which is fine. If I get any more than seven it's a headache that doesn't go away so I'll stick with what I can get.

I have developed INSOMNIA actually have had it quite some time. I was taking Lunesta but it got me hooked. Then I took Klnolplin and that got me hooked. I tried Melatonin and it didn't work. I am so tired of being so tired all the time. Does any one know of something else that is safe to take with Keppra?

Sleep evades me,i cant even use my prescribed diazapam cos ive got work in three hours,god what a bitch!!!

as daft as it sounds diazapam helps wake me up and stop the myclonics but if my wife has one shes out cold in 5 mins

Back
Top Bottom