The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

So this is were insomnia gets you

I sat up and watched live free and die hard or "die hardest" as we call it

and finished this

6688762543_15a541549d_b.jpg

6688766385_56e52a0e71_b.jpg

6688762351_1f8dbeb03d_b.jpg

Last edited:
if you are up might as well try something new, start small if you have to, and of course stick with it.

well he got back to me with something new from his computer. It does explain why I could never get the math right, I was trying to do it with pen and paper, and self taught trig. so I am going to try to make this next once I resize everything and make a template. Then we are going to share it so other people can do it.

6689551339_a4d8338aca_m.jpg

On the news this morning they are talking about insomnia saying that getting into bed and thinking I need to sleep I need to sleep only keeps you awake you need to get up tire yourself out and then you will sleep anyway

omg!!!

I had pics of the ball posted somewhere in the comments, and they were impressed, and they want them posted on the front page of their site for an article.

This is the Midnight Club.

If you are in here posting between the hours of midnight and 5am, this is your chance to share why the heck you are awake, and why you are in here instead of in bed! :pop:

I'll start. I'm awake because the Lamictal won't let me sleep. Every night. I'm in here both because I was hoping for some advice on this (see "I think I'm afraid of the meds"), AND because reading everyone else's posts makes me feel like I have some company, even at this hour.

Maybe it would be more fun if I said I'm just walking in the door after a full night of clubbing. lol... :)

Because of my health problems, I have been an insomniac since I was a teenager.

On the news this morning they are talking about insomnia saying that getting into bed and thinking I need to sleep I need to sleep only keeps you awake you need to get up tire yourself out and then you will sleep anyway

That doesn't necessarily work for me. Once I hit the bed, I wake up, and the whole process starts all over again.

When you step outside into the frigid mid-day air and the first thing you see is someone blasting "Love hurts" from their mp3 player. You know you were at the same party they were the night before, but you don't know if you should regret or be glad you left early.

Pain sucks. Head hurts. Can't sleep. Dog is hogging the bed but since I'm up anyway he can have the whole darn thing.

Things that my loveable dog does that drives me crazy:

• Hogging the bed
  • Drooling on my pillows
  • Snoring
  • Breaking into the garbage bin
  • Taking off after a squirrel when I'm still holding onto the leash.
  • Drinking the glass of beer someone left on the coffee table.
  • Sneaking out the front door when I come in.
  • Hiding my underwear and socks under the sofa in the living room
  • Pulling the socks and underwear out when I have guests sitting on that same sofa.
  • Kissing me after he catches and eats a big spider
  • Lifting his leg on the neighbor's car tire

Endless I don't know what your moaning at my wife keeps accusing me of the first three in that list lol

i am in cali visting at the moment. so i am going to bed early, because the house is silent in the mornings out here. dont worry. i will be up all night with you all soon when i get back home

I'm still working nights. But I'm getting ready to kill the squirrels that have taken to fornicating on my window sill everyday at 11:30am. I'm begining to think they are doing it on purpose to drive my cat crazy thus driving me crazy! I actually get to say that the F'ing squirrels are driving me Nuts! lol

Get an intrest in falconry and aquire a harris hawk cos a harris hawk will sort out those pesky squidgys either that or find aperson who does have a harris or redtail

Put a fake hawk or eagle on your roof. You won't get birds, squirrels, or anything else in your yard. Very popular remedy here. Wolf or cougar essence of urine sprinked around the property also works. Yes, you can buy it. I have no idea how they collect that stuff.

The decoys are a good idea provided you are willing to go and move the decoy every 3 or 4 days to make it look real if you leave it in one place permanently then you will find that after a few days the squidgys will start to ignore it and before you know it they will be climbing all over it

Back
Top Bottom