The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Lamictal causes a lot of sleeping problems for me, but it's nothing a little THC won't cure. Helps you eat too. :) Can't afford it right now though...

All that work, just to make candy that looks like sushi?

next time you are bored at night, find the movie "ninjas and aliens" you will laugh your self to sleep at how silly that movie is.

Vikings

I have a pounding headache and I can't sleep. Somehow I started watching VIKINGS which is too loud, too violent, and too much action for a person trying to lull the brain to sleep. Click Off!

So whose awake in here? Whose the calmest member available? Can you read me something? Out of say..... a Leave It To Beaver comic book? No such thing, you say? Google it!

lol.... I'm loving the "daddy meets president Obama" cartoon cell. I'm sure it's not Obama. Maybe a vintage 1960's Obama. Oh, wait. He was born in 1960 or thereabouts... Maybe it's a "Daddy meets President Obama's Father" cartoon cell. But wait - how would Ward Cleaver know Obama was going to be president way back in the 1960's when the cartoon was drawn? Or the cartoon artists, anyway. Maybe it's a fake. Maybe it's all a fake - no "Leave it to Beaver" at all. Then what's with that whole generation of kids named "Wally?"

My mind is wandering aimlessly.... this is good. I'm sleep typing. g'Night, all.

I haven't been able to, partially depression, partially laziness.
few other issues. I have been trying to get back into it, takes sitting down and making myself do it and knowing when to quit. and sometimes some of that stuff takes a while. drawing and if you mess something up. it takes a lot of starting over. my nicest bag took about 6 months

https://flic.kr/p/9GW9Rf

It's amazing! It's art made of cloth!

Yikes! It's not past midnight. What am I doing posting here in the midnight club?!

Lighting, like computer screens, can mess up our circadian rhythm and prevent us from sleeping well.

It's 4:56 am here in Maine. It's a bit chilly, but not cold enough for me to turn on the heat. Lately I'm up at 3 am every morning due to the Keppra. I felt sleepy on it for the first four or five days, and now it's the opposite. I've tried staying up later, I've tried ambien. Still, I'm awake at 3. Since I don't work on Friday I took the opportunity to watch a movie. Silver Linings Playbook. GREAT FILM! Funny and whacked. I admit, anything with Robert Deniro is usually good in my book... this was exceptional. So, if you can't sleep... it's on Netflix ;)

I liked it,

honestly I had forgotten about this thread,
I was up cooking a 1am this morning.

Can't get to sleep - too many crazy people intruding in my life. Finally found a coach today to help me with Weltcom. She's upbeat and positive just enough to offset my "OMG I've ruined my beautiful horse" frantics. Wish I could spend my life on my horses having someone coach me in the art of classical horsemanship" (I'm at the basement level and have always been hard on myself - "That's not good" some people say to which I reply "It's how I got where I am today" since I used to be on the outside looking in, now I'm just at the lower level looking up with 2 most wonderful horses to take me when I'm ready to go)

So it's after midnight and I'm babbling about horses :)

nothing wrong with that, I am up washing clothes,
I will be dicking around in the kitchen shortly,
and then doing actual work after that,
and this is a friday night to.

Technically Sat morning. Just past 1 AM here.

Watching music videos and something to drink :D

just sat down from doing dishing dishes, wondering if my headache can tolerate television

need to do the dishes! Sorry you have a headache. For the first time In weeks I awoke without a headache today.

Back
Top Bottom