The midnight club

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

head aches are part of life for some of us, and it could be worse so look on the bright side .

I used to have a lot of trouble sleeping to the point of going a day or two without sleep. I'd talk with YOUR doc 1st but mine said that melatonin was safe with my meds. I even found a sustained-released one and I now can sleep from 11p-8or 9a. For me after nearly 10 years of really bad insomnia this is a big win.

it is caffiene withdrawals, and new meds, and changes in diet habits
I am not sweating things.

2:52 Been out with some old mates- down here for a long weekend, from 100s of miles away. First time I've seen them for months, it's been awesome!

Don't care keppra is doing the usual- it gives me more time awake to appreciate the great weekend we've had :)

late night up, ravioli,
hoping a full stomach will put me out

About 4 AM here.
Unibroue.jpg

Still can't sleep :(

alan-partridge.jpg

Won 11 squids each in a team of 4 at the weekly pub quiz, and hammered. To quote A.P.- 'King of Anglia' :)

DRUGSSSSSSS!!!!!

was a norco for me two three days ago, took a while to kick in, once it did took a while to realize it was a day or two before my shoulder started hurting again, it is the reason I dont take pain killers so that I can appreciate them when i do. my shoulder hurts now after a 10 mile bike ride, and i will just take a hot shower and ice it down hopefully i am tired enough to pass out. plus a full stomach of pasta.

I'm still up enjoying the peace and quiet after having to watch a couple of toddlers all day. I watched some tv that I had recorded earlier, and I'm able to be on my laptop without being bothered.

Although, I should be in bed now, I'm sure my Father's going to be up early wanting to go to a store, grocery, hardware or even walmart, if we go to walmart, we'll be stuck there for quite a while because of my father comparing the prices of their grocery sections to our local grocery stores. It takes some time for him to calm down after he gets
upset from having bought some meats at a slightly higher price at the local grocery.

Last edited:
had a seizure last night while counting my evening dose out, hit my head on the floor and bled out for a bit, striped down to my underwear and then went outsided and wandered around for a bit and ended up hanging out on the front of my apartment apartment building for around 2 hours in the cold with no cell phone and no watch and no clothes at 1 am.

12:50am cst

if i continue to feel the way i feel, laundry time, I know better than to wash my sheets this time of night in case i have to pass out, wet sheets suck so does making a bed,

You'll look hawt, court!

It's about 2:30am. I'm fresh frm a bath and laying n bed with a blue moon and my iPad, listening to a soft rain outside. Chillaxin.

Night owls for the win. :)

Back
Top Bottom