the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nope, I think Justin Bieber is an idiot lol plus no car

TPBM keeps forgetting what day it is lol

That is actually very close to the truth lol

Tpbm has recently just joined a convent

Nope and don't think I ever will.

TPBM
Knows someone who's going on vacation.

Yep, and I'm big time jealous!

Tpbm ate too much junk today and will do better tomorrow.

I ate some junk today, only half of the cake my husband brought home from work. He ate a good bit of it too so there won't be much left to eat tomorrow.

TPBM
Is going to sleep in tomorrow.

Nope, no sleep in for me until the weekend

Tpbm looks forward to having sleep ins

Last edited:
Yep, always busy at work then in my spare time Im going through all my crap getting rid of what I don't use as Im moving in late October lol.

TPBM has to go out shortly

I did have to run out earlier today to feed my parents cats but I'll be going to bed soon, as long as I don't spend a few hours on the computer.

TPBM
Always says they'll do something in a few minutes but three days later they still haven't done it.

Yes, and it's all telemarketers.

TPBM
Is really mad at a family member right now.

Yes, and it's caused by a family member I'm mad at. :( This person just wont listen.

TPBM - has one (or many) family members like this.

Yes I seem to have many

Tpbm. Has offered to do my garden oven the weekend ! Lol

Sorry, I don't fly. From what I see lately cruise ships aren't to reliable. Even though I am a good gardener, I wouldn't be much company this weekend. I'm just in a crappy mood.

TPBM - Can find a way to change my mood.

I could, but it's not something I should do before work, lol

Tpbm has to go to work. :(

Nope, dont like going to the movies. Would much rather watch a move at home

TPBM is possibly a little anti sociable.

Not anti social, just anti stupidity. lol

TPBM - Would like a hero, maybe a "Maniac Cop" to shake things up.

Back
Top Bottom