the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

After I punch something I'm usually pretty good.

TPBM
Hates it when someone flushes the toilet while their in the shower.

Nope, I grew up in a house with bad water pressure. One main, split in half, then split again. 4 Apartments. Where I'm at now it's split between 10 Apartments. lol

TPBM - Can do the hot/cold shower dance.

Oh, very well!

TPBM
Can strike up a conversation with almost anybody.

Sure if there is at least one common interest.

TPBM - Would have a company logo tattooed on their body for the right price.

Nope not interested in getting a tattoo

TPBM is doing a big clean out at the moment (either inside their place or outside)

Nope

TPBM recently bought a new piece of furniture. (I bought a new bed yesterday)

nope no fans on, been warm day but starting to get cool so might put heater on shortly.

TPBM is exhausted

Nope, haven't had pizza for a while and I never get the last piece when we do have it!

TPBM
Likes watching football!!!!!!

Omg Y.E.S!!! I always go into morning in early February until early September. No joke!! :D

Tpbm should be going to bed.

Nope my clock is 10mins slow I normally get up eArly 5am then get cup of tea go back to bed watch Jeremy Kyle

Tpbm
Is always forgetting what day is

Would much prefer Harley Quinn or Thor

The tpbm is going to post their favorite poem in the next comment

Sorry no but I like read one that do

Tpbm
Will not be doing housework for next 6 weeks

No but I'll be packing for the next couple of weeks when I get time as I'm moving next month

Tpbm is going to be so busy

For the next 7 hours, then it's nap time. I'm counting down.

Tpbm can't find their favorite shirt.

Can't find a load of tee shirts think daughter got them not pleased
Tpbm
Will one day inherit a fortune never have worry again

Back
Top Bottom