the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Perhaps, just need to get the DNA testing to confirm things. lol

TPBM - Would like to move to another country.

My inheritance went to my sister and her spawn no love lost

Move to another country come over to States and ponce on American system are ya inviting me lol
Tpbm
Getting room ready for Brit on there way

Nope, no company coming from anywhere.

TPBM
Talks to their pet and they know that their pet knows what they are saying because they carry on a conversation with each other!

Nope, no pet. :( But animals do talk, you just need to know what to listen for.

TPBM - Has sat in the park listening to the animals talk before.

I've never tried but I know if I did I'd probably make a real mess.

TPBM
Likes to drink coffee.

Not really, I usually only have a cup in the morning to wake up & a cup during morning tea at work. Dont drink much soft drink at all.

TPBM has to recharge their phone

No did it yesterday mostly leave it off if someone wants me then house phone me

Tpbm

Do not want trump trumping

Not my country but I don't like Donald trump

Tpbm is so busy they wish there were more hours in the day before

Not too bad, I do hate days like that though.

Tpbm doesn't eat their pizza crusts.

Not too bad, I do hate days like that though.

I'm going to have lots of days like that lol. I'm flat out at work getting up to date. Also I'm moving home in 4 weeks and my work is also moving to a new office around same time that I move lol

It pouring with rain and red alert weather bulletin gone out all trains going north been problem one off track because of rain

Tpbm
Is fed up with rain

I live in the north of England so that goes without saying .

Tpbm is listening to music

Wish not mention it my road flooded out no get to town grr

No jermy Kyle ....family say saddo

Tpbm
Loves the Beatles may be met them

Yes I met 4 John George Paul Ringo so guess as I don't want brag well maybe a bit.beatles

Tpbm
Brassed off with weather

I am a bit fed up with the rain, would be nice to have a bit more sunshine to dry out things a bit

TPBM can't see their floor because of boxes everywhere

Back
Top Bottom