the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

If you mean where I can take my time then yes. I much prefer to take my time looking around instead of rushing

Tpbm hates when you're looking around for a particular item but can't find it. Then when you don't need it any more it will be in all the stores

Always. That's why I make a few master lists of things I want/need/could use.

So when I go shopping for a specific item, I can also check around for other things.
Then take anything I got off the list(s).

TPBM - Needs to buy some new pots & pans.

Nope not new saucepans and fry pans a couple of months ago.

Tpbm has been super busy last couple of hours and is exhausted now

Nope, the other way around. lol

TPBM - Buys or knows people that buy a lot of "As Seen on TV" products.

Nope, don't usually buy any as you've seen on TV products. But think my parents and neighbour might be bought a couple of things from tv ads or catalogues.

Tpbm doesn't watch much Tv

Nope, too much. lol Trying to cut back here and there.

TPBM - Has several tv shows they enjoy watching.

Yes quite a good bit.

TPBM
Has a crush on a tv character.

Nope, I don't like politics at all. Crunch Frog - it would be nice if it wasn't compulsory for us to vote :pfft:

TPBM is relaxing for the rest of the day / night

Going to try, hopefully it works out.

TPBM
Is getting their eyes checked soon.

Nope, and I couldn't watch long...turned it off.

Tpbm is writing in Willie Nelson.

Yeah, years ago when I was a kid by our old family blue heeler.

TPBM has never done jury duty

Last edited:
Yep, I prefer my view of court on my couch as I watch Perry Mason. lol

TPBM - Has ordered in the court.

Back
Top Bottom