the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I served on jury duty once while I lived in Austin. We all walked into the court room and then the judge immediately dismissed the case. Something about driving without a license.

TPBM has been laid off before.

Laid off as in lost their job then yes a few times. Each time my position was made 'redundant' or changed so I wasn't able to do it.

TPBM has a very busy weekend ahead of them

I'm not sure what "fresh" means? I've never had to kill my food though. I've always bought my chicken from a butcher

TPBM likes getting caught in the rain.

I'm not sure what "fresh" means? I've never had to kill my food though. I've always bought my chicken from a butcher

Yep, that's what I meant. Catch it, kill it, defeather it, cook it. :)

Yes I enjoy a nice walk in the rain.

TPBM - recently got caught in heavy rain storm.

We had a heavy rain recently but luckily I was inside the whole time.

TPBM
Got some new slippers.

Nope, if I'm not sure of something I tend to check with my epilepsy nurse. She is amazing & full of info

TPBM uses google maps alot

Yep, I need to look up addresses for appts, travel, etc. I like to know the basic layout of
where I am going before I go. :)

TPBM - Needs to do all the travel planning when they travel with family.

Yep,I need organisation in my life, if I don't know what's going on I freak out, I like being the planner/organiser.

Tpbm couldn't organise their way out of a paper bag

Nope, usually keep my keys in the same spot so I dont lose them & my phone is near me lol.

TPBM has too many keys

Last edited:
Not sure if I have enough or not I always loosing them and always getting them cut about 13 a year

Tpbm
Should trot off to dentist

Yes I should, it's been a good while since I've seen one.

TPBM
Loves to karaoke but is a horrible singer.

Nope, I'm pretty good so guess I'm a little boring lol

TPBM is worn out so will sleep well tonight

Worn out yes, sleep well no. my sleep pattern is chaotic,, A couple hours here, 6-8 hours there, etc. Sometimes I sleep traveling to/from appts or shopping trips. lol

TPBM - Can sleep through loud noises like construction, but some one talking will wake them up.

You can fix that like I do - Don't go!

TPBM
Will be saying "Here we go Steelers here we go!" for the next few hours.

Back
Top Bottom