the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I am always hoping for a clear night. I think thats what happened last night!

TPBM; Can really 'bust a move' when there is good music on

Only when I break free of the shackles of self consciousness, a.k.a. get some booze in me.

tpdm has to drink milk when eating a chocolate cake.

Nope have to go to work soon

TPBM feels like they could sleep for days

After taking a muscle relaxer yeah lol

Has met Bruce Wayne

No, but I think I may have met Robin.....

TPBM
Has met Adam West

Hilarious; I had no idea he was such a comedian!

tpbm enjoyed a delicious dinner tonight.

Last edited:
yes, i had a kay-suh-dilla at one of the best Italian restaurants in the city, a waste of resources I know. But I eat there all the time.

the person below me will tell us their favorite tv show

House, md. I can relate to it. Take from that what you want.
but I do love mash to.

the person below me has a headache to.

NFL Sundays (and Monday with an occasional Thursday. Can September hurry up and get here!!!)

Tpbm prefers the beach over the mountains.

no, i cant stand sand in my bike parts, i prefer the mountains, plus I am a climber.
I dont mind stretched chains.

the person below me is FABULOUS!

very much so, when you are lying on the floor, the only place to to go is up.

the person below me likes button down shirts.

Yes, I do. Especially white ones because they can make you look nicely dressed in a simple way!

the person below me remembers being allowed to play outside all day without parents worrying about kidnappers and sex offenders

yup, i grew up being handed up being handed a bicycle and being told not to come home to dark.

the person below me misses those days.

I sure do!! We'd be sent out to play into the neighborhood, and parents always knew that whichever kid's house we were at around noon we would be fed lunch. The only "rule" was be home by dinner :)

the person below me sometimes wishes to be a kid again in those days!

Back
Top Bottom